Stain

TRIGGER WARNING for injury described IN DETAIL. This includes a very DEEP CUT (not self harm.) What else do you expect from Stain?

The situation in the alley was... not pretty. Hawks and Atlas had landed on a rooftop, looking down at the scene. Yasu was on the floor, not moving, a pool of blood surrounding him. Stain was towering over him, knife raised, shouting about his motives and ideals. He stated that he didn't wish to kill Yasu, that Yasu was a true hero, but that didn't change the fact that the vigilante-turned-villain was about to brutally murder Atlas's mentor.

Atlas saw red.

He grabbed a knife, throwing it at Stain with terrifying accuracy. Stain dodged, but Atlas had been expecting that. He threw more knives, getting closer and closer everytime, before one finally landed in Stain's leg. The man roared- absolutely furious- and pulled the knife out.

Atlas didnt have time to think about how absolutely stupid that was- who the fuck pulls a knife out of their leg? did he want to bleed out? was this seriously what decades of experience looked like?- before Stain was hurtling towards him, pure rage filling his blood red eyes.

Stain moved quick. Hawks moved quicker. He grabbed Atlas, dragging him roughly out of the way of Stain's knife while making a feather sword, parrying Stain's blows.

"Atlas, check Yasu. I can hold him off for a few minutes but then I might need a little help."

Atlas nodded- though he wanted nothing more than to slice the villains hands plain off and shove his own sword up his ass until it was coming out of his throat and spitroast him like the arrogant pig he is- and jumped down the into the alley, wincing slightly at the impact on his shoulder as he rolled but he didn't have time to care right now.

He bolted towards Yasu, immediately checking the man for a pulse, a wave of relief washing over him as he found one- though extremely weak.

He rushed to assess the mans injuries. Definitely a blow to the head, a hard one, but the blood was rushing from a long, deep gash form the mans right shoulder down to his wrist. Atlas winced when he saw the mans muscle and bone in some places.

Truthfully, he had zero idea on what to do. He ripped the top half of Yasu's costume off and shot a text to Recovery Girl, detailing the injuries as he was sure her quirk would be needed. He used Yasu's costume to wrap around the mans arm, trying not to agitate it too much. Yes, he knew it was a bad idea, but it was probably already infected.

Mere minutes after he had landed in the alley hawks came tumbling down, regaining his balance midair and dodging just before Stain had the chance to cut him.

"Hawks! Get him back to the roofs, he has too much leverage here."

Atlas tried not to hurt Yasu anymore than he already was as he pulled the man out of the alley, hoping someone walking past would find him. He leaped to the rooftops, following closely after the hero and villain.

He got there just in time to see hawks have a few hairs sliced off of his head.

Before he could think he leapt forward, slashing at Stain. He fought harder than he ever had, blocking and dodging what he could, feeling such deep, pure rage towards to man infront of him. He was cut a few times but he hardly noticed, too focused on hurting and torturing and killing and-

He was snapped from his thoughts when he couldn't move. His whole body locked, falling forward without control.

The last thing he saw before he ate the floor was Stain's face- that stupid fucking smug smile as if he knew this would happen. The man wasnt even sweating.

Hawks launched himself at the man, trying to keep him away from the boy on the floor. It was then that Eraser and Flashbomb arrived. The moment Eraser activated his quirk Atlas could move again, and didnt waste a second before rushing at Stain.

Hawks moved closed to Aizawa, who was standing back and keeping his eyes set on The Hero Killer, who was fighting both Atlas and Flashbomb off.

"Eraserhead. Yasu is down in the alley. Extent of the injuries is unknown to me, but its definitely not pretty if Atlas's anger says anything. We need and ambulance. As soon as possible."

Eraserhead listened without looking away from the battle, nodding to show he understood. He took out his phone and shot a text to the groupchat.

Actual UA Staff Chat (this is the new name unless someone knows the og)

Eraserhead: Amlance now. ###### alley. possible fatak injur. 3 heroes, 1 vigulante and hero student enhahinh stain; vigilante is down. backup requested, not top priority. RG needrd. asap

After he sent the text without looking- god he hoped autocorrect was on his side today- he put his phone away and shot his capture weapon into the battle. Hawks provided long ranged support and defence, allowing the other heroes to attack to their full extent.

Atlas spoke loudly and clearly- despite his heavy pants slightly breaking up his words- allowing everyone to hear.

"Don't let him get your blood. Paralytic."

The heroes acknowledged it in their own ways and the fight continued, Stain being attacked from four angles, his stupidly insane stamina slowly breaking down. By the time Eraserhead released his quirk Atlas was already free from the quirk of the killer.

Stain didn't seem to like that. He turned towards Eraserhead, a newfound fury in his eyes.

"You.. You're a fake! All of you are fakes! The only real hero was Yasu and he died before I could spread my message."

This make Atlas practically glow, pure fury radiating from him in waves. Eraserhead stopped for a moment to wonder whether the boy truly was quirkless, nobody should be able to paralyse using just words.

"He isn't dead."

Those were the words Atlas spoke before attacking with more energy than before, his strikes getting stronger than weaker. Hawks continued assisting by attacking with his feathers but stopped once he realised he was just in the way.

Atlas pushed Stain onto the defensive, which was when the other heroes helped subdue him. Flashbomb used her only now revealed gun, aiming tranquiliser bullets at Stain. Eraserhead and Hawks were relentless, seemingly having unlimited energy.

And Atlas? He looked psychotic- almost villain like- charging at the actual villain with a manic smile and roaring laughter. He swiped his knives with precision, clearly aiming for the mans vital spots. It was then that flashling lights approached, lighting up the alley. Red and blue filled the darkness, and in a moment of distraction, Izuku got a hit on Stain. He laughed and continued, slicing into the man.

"You really think- you can attack my people- and get away? You're fucking stupid. Your ideals are dumb, your motived are dumb, your methods are weak and useless. You're done, Stain. Finished."

He swiped at Stain's neck before being pulled back by Eraserhead, Hawks using feathers to pin Stain to the floor by his clothes.

For a moment, all was silent. But silence never lasted long. Not with Izuku around.