Suffer in chaos

Izuku stood looking into the mirror.

He was in the school bathrooms alone on Friday lunchtime. Not the best way to spend his break, but this was necessary and he hadn't had a minute alone since the 'therapy'.

After double checking, then checking again, and again, that nobody was there, he sat on the floor against the sink.

'Okay. You have explaining to do.'

'I realllyyy am sorry Izuku! I thought you knew what I was doing!'

'I was asleep, how was I supposed to know?'

'Uhhh- I don't know?'

'Exactly! God, you could have atleast warned people! Or dealt with the cleanup. You know I hate therapy'

'And I hate it less?'

'.. touché'

Izuku was planning on continuing this conversation, but someone walked into the bathroom.

'Ah shit. Catching a mentally fucked up kid sat on the bathroom floor with their head in their hands probably isn't the best look'

He slowly lifted his head, just to see a blond looking down at him worriedly.

"Monoma?"

"Why are you in the floor?"

"Why aren't you?"

"Because bathroom floors are dirty."

"..right"

Izuku stood up, and him and Monoma looked at eachother silently.

Awkward.

Monoma sighed.

"What happened?"

"Huh?"

"I mean people don't just sit on the bathroom floor for no reason. So, why?"

Izuku almost laughed at that. Almost. But he managed to refrain.

Go Izuku go!

"That's a secr-"

His eyes glossed over and he looked at Monoma with a completely blank look. Monoma flinched a little before asking.

"What were you doing?"

"I was talking to Mido-"

Izuku suddenly gasped, and the colour came back into his eyes. Monoma reeled back, a panicked look on his face.

"What the fuck Neito?"

"I'm sorry- you just clearly need to talk to someone about this and I know you won't do it yourself. I accidentally copied Hitoshi's quirk earlier and I-"

Izuku sighed and put his hand on his head.

"Jesus. I'm not mad- I just didn't expect you to actually care. Well- you already know, might as well tell you. I was talking to the voice in my head."

'Voice? Seriously, I'm being reduced to a voice?'

'Shut it, you know I'm lying'

Monoma looked at him with suspicion.

"Who's Mido then?"

"What I call the voice?"

"Bs. You're the one who did the assembly on DID, and believe it or not I'm not stupid"

When I say Izuku's face paled, I mean it paled.

"No- no I don't have DID. It's really just a voice in my head."