Giran

The two boys ran across rooftops side by side, watching their step so they didn't accidentally fall to their deaths.

Both had their hair tied in a small low ponytail under their hoods.

It failed and the hair ties fell out, but they tried right?

Plus they saved the hair ties from falling. Always a bonus.

At 2:10 they arrived at a warehouse. Izuku checked the address before nodding at Hitoshi.

They were stood at either side of the side door, ready to jump in. Izuku smirked under his mask and pulled 2 things out of his pocket, throwing one to Hitoshi.

Hitoshi only looked confused for a second when Izuku pressed a button, and it extended into a metal bo staff. He did the same, and his extended too.

Even though he hadn't a clue how to use one, he'd seen Izuku before. And he paid lots of attention to Izuku.

Speaking of Izuku. He reached for the handle and slowly twisted it, slightly surprised when it opened.

The boys looked at eachother again and nodded before Izuku pushed the door open slowly.

He moved in quickly, sticking to the walls. Hitoshi folllwed closely behind, slowly closing the door behind him.

2:15. The two had just made it in. They saw a man who looked in his 50s. The man had grey hair and was wearing a purple suit, a smoke hanging from his mouth. He was sat on a crate, both legs dangling off. His face slightly lit from the moon shining through the glass ceiling.

He seemed to be alone, but Izuku knew to keep their guard up.

He and Hitoshi stepped into the middle of the warehouse, directly into the moonlight.

Hitoshi had to admit, he was scared shitless. I mean, who wouldn't be?

Apart from Izuku. He doesn't count. Because he looked confident as hell as he stepped forward.

"Giran. I suppose you have the information?"

"Only if you have the pay"

Izuku sighed and took another step forward. Giran jumped down from the crate and stood with his arms crossed.

"How about iI pay you with something better?"

The man grinned a little at the thought of something better than money.

Nothing dirty, you freaks. He just wanted to get his hands on some new information.

"Oh, like what?"

Izuku got real close and whispered into his ear.

"If you tell me, I won't rat you out to the cops"

Giran jumped away and shot him a glare.

"I have connections. Contacts. And you must know what happens to snitches.

Hitoshi decided to put on a confident act and laughed, taking a few steps towards Grian who had dropped into a fighting stance.

"Just by saying that we can get you in jail for the rest of your life. You're not the only one with connections"

Izuku grinned at Hitoshi- not that he could see it- while Giran gritted his teeth and stood up.

"Fine, fine. You got me. What do you want."

Izuku stepped forward, and you could basically hear the smug smirk in his voice.

"Any information you have on the hero you mentioned in your post. And sworn loyalty. You won't give information to the league of villains."

"Cmon man- that's not fair. I can give you the info, but I can't turn down any possible cli-"

Before he could even finish that thought Izuku was behind him, the end of his bo staff pressed onto the back of Giran's kneecaps.

"You won't give any information to the league of villains. Understood?"

Giran just nodded and gulped.

"I don't have a lot on the hero. Just that they go by Yasu and deal with human trafficking, mostly child trafficking. That's it, I swear"

Izuku used the staff to push Giran to the floor, walking out with Hitoshi by his side. Once they were out they retracted their staffs and ran back home, talking through their earpiece mics.

"Hey Izuku, was that really necessary?"

"The guy probably had loads of information on us! What would happen if Shiggy caught wind of our weaknesses?"

"Oh."

The rest of the run was silent, all the way up until they got home to see Aizawa waiting outside.

"3:10. You're almost late."

Izuku pulled down their mask, Hitoshi following.

"Sorry Eraser-chan! It lasted a bit longer than expected. We got the information though!"

Aizawa let out his signature sigh and walked inside, Izuku and Hitoshi following.

They saw Mic asleep on the sofa with a thick blanket over him, Shoto and Neito playing a just dance.

Izuku smirked and walked up behind Neito, who was gloating about his win. He wrapped his arms right around the blonde, and whispered into his ear

"Boo"

"AHH MOTHERFU- oh hi Izuku"

Neito was trying to play it off as if nothing happened, which caused them all to burst out laughing. All the noise woke Mic up, who rubbed his eyes and pulled his glasses on.

"Oh hey Izuku and Hitoshi! How'd it go"

"Izuku threatened the guys life"

"Toshi you have got to stop answering for me you're not making the situation better"

Mic looked between the two confused, before he remembered Hitoshi liked to exaggerate.

"Izuku what actually happened?"

"I got the information and made the guy agree to not give Shiggys book club any!"

Neito had to suppress a laugh at the book club.

Mic just grinned.

"I have a life lesson for all four of you, so listen up!"

The four paid close attention, while Aizawa who was stood off to the side of the room just rolled their eyes.

"Sometimes, a little bit of threatening goes a long way"

Izuku grinned and high fived Mic, while Hitoshi let out a groan of disappointment.

"Now, you have school tomorrow, no? Sleep! Gogogo!"

They all went upstairs to Izuku's room and cuddled up in the bed. It was a tight fit but they had no problems with getting real close.

And they had a great sleep!

Apart from Hitoshi. He managed to get in 2 hours, but for him that was good!