Their 'Challenge'

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-
Sorry.
But wattpad keeps setting this book as complete.
It is infact not complete. If it was there would be a whole chapter explaining why.
If you see that it is don't worry, updates will continue

The next day at school, everyone was excited.

Denki could barely sit still, and neither could Uraraka who was basically bouncing around.

Izuku decided to go up to her.

"Heya Uraraka! What's got you so excited?"

She looked up at him, slightly confused as they hadn't talked much before then.

"Oh, hi mysterious-kun! Aren't you excited too? The sports festival is coming up! We're one step closer to being pro heroes!"

"Actually, I won't be participating in the festival. But goodluck!"

The whole class, who were not so subtly listening in in, crowded them.

The crowd was soon dispersed when Bakugou told them to go away.. but with a lot more profanities which Iida scolded him for.

Izuku sat with Momo, Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki, Hitoshi and Shoto in the back corner. Today Tokoyami joined them too. They had pulled chairs to crowd around the back few desks.

Normally Aizawa would stop them, but he really couldn't give a shit today and was too busy sleeping under his desk to care.

The group were discussing the sports festival.

Momo decided to ask what everyone was thinking.

"Mysterious, what do you mean you aren't participating in the festival?"

"Oh! There's no reason for me to expose my weakness to the whole world. Especially not with Shigaraki's circus troupe running around"

The group mostly looked confused, but Tokoyami almost gasped, seemingly being the only one to have noticed the 'circus troupe'.

"My, what a mad banquet of darkness this is"

"Indeed it is, Tokoyami!"

Izuku slid a folded piece of paper over to Tokoyami. He read it and sent Izuku a nod and passed the paper to Shoto, who froze it, broke it in half and threw it out of the window.

Bakugou hated not being told stuff.

"Oi! What the fuck was that"

He got a glare from Izuku, Shoto, Tokoyami and Hitoshi.

"Shut it, Kacchan. You don't need to know about our club activities."

"ALRIGHT YOU WANNA FUCKIN DIE-"

"Yeah, actually"

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."

Awkward silence overtook the table before Tokoyami burst out laughing.

"I- I'm sorry just- oh my god"

Hitoshi started laughing too, not holding it back anymore. Kaminari, Izuku and Shoto joined in.

Kirishima and Momo looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Tokobro! How was that funny"

"My god, how can you laugh about that?"

Denki looked up between laughs.

"When- when you get trauma you automatically get dark humour"

And he started laughing again.