Harmless flirting

Aizawa groaned as he opened his eyes, just to be met with a way too bright room.

He shut his eyes, trying to avoid the light, but then realised he probably needed to get up anyway.

Carefully, he sat up, wondering why his arms felt like they'd been snapped.

Oh- they had.

Wait what?

He tried to stand up, but decided against it when his head started spinning.

When he heard noise from the corner of the room he turned towards it.

".. Yama?"

The blonde yawned and rubbed his eyes. He took one look at Aizawa and rubbed his eyes again, waiting for a second before getting up and running to the bed.

"SHOU OH MY GOD IM SO GLAD YOURE OKAY I THOUGHT YOU- YOU- WAIT- OBORO HE'S AWAKE"

Aizawa groaned as Oboro ran in and the two fussed over him.

"I'm fine- I'm fine. Are you two okay? You look like shit"

Oboro chuckled a little and Mic just looked shocked.

"Typical Shouta"

"What? Are we okay?! Your arms got snapped like twigs and you're asking us that?!"

"I'm fine. Is Izuku okay?"

Mic groaned over dramatically.

"He's fine! Stop worrying about others! Just accept that you got beat the fuck up and rest"

That clearly did something, because Aizawa laid back down and looked off into nothing, clenching his hands into fists.

Oboro and Yamada shared a look before they sat at each side of Aizawa, looking at him with pity.

Aizawa's head snapped up as he looked between them.

"Don't- don't look at me like that. I'm not some sick person who's about to die, and even if I was I wouldn't want pity. Especially not from you two."

The two grimaced, and Yamada decided to try to understand.

"Sho... we don't pity you, we're worried about you"

Aizawa looked down and mumbled.

"You- think- I- we-"

"Sorry, what was that?"

He looked up at them, clearly trying hard not to cry.

"You'll think I'm weak.."

Oboro's mouth dropped so far he would have tripped on it if he was standing.

"I- what?! You- I- eh?!"

He couldn't function. Like- at all.

"Shou, respectfully, what the fuck? You just fought subordinates of a 200 something year old supervillain, one of them as strong as Endeavor, and survived with only 2 broken bones. Weak? You're the strongest person I know"

Annnddd the tears started. Aizawa cried so much he literally cried his eyes dry.

That night the three stayed together in the hospital, definitely not using their hero status to be allowed to stay overnight because that would be abuse of power.

And they wouldn't do that, right?

Right.

The next morning they woke up (to Aizawa's absolute dismay.)

Mic decided to curse them all and text in the groupchat.

UA Staff Chat

Cockatoo: heyyyyyyy