Wild goose chase

Mustard is literally so pretty, why didn't I know about this until now

Aizawa sighed.

For the 30th time.

He had been trying to get information on 'Yasu', the hero Hitoshi and Izuku wanted to intern with.

Safe to say, this hero was a bitch to find.

He was starting to think the 'hero' was actually a vigilante who only went out once before giving up.

That wouldn't explain how the broker barely had any information though.

He sighed, again, and ran a hand through his hair.

For a second he debated slamming his head onto the table for dramatic effect, but decided it would be illogical.

Oboro came up from behind and wrapped his arms around his partner, resting his head on their shoulder.

That almost earned them a fist to the nose and elbow to the gut, but Aizawa went against his instinct.

"What ya working on Sho? Honestly, you look like shit"

"And you look like a teenager"

"Ouch. Still looking for the hero?"

"Yeah. I even looked through recent hero school graduates. It's like the dickhead doesn't exist"

Oboro grinned, and Aizawa only realised what was happening when it was too late to stop him.

"Oboro- no-"

"Awwwwww! Shouuuuu! You do care about them!"

"... internships are important. I don't want them going with some frea- hold that thought"

A noise came from the laptop infront of them. Aizawa leaned forward slightly, clicking on a notification.

It was a message from one of his underground hero freinds. The only friend he actually bothered making.

'Hey Zawa! Long time no talk! Normally I wouldn't do this, but since you and me are so close I suppose I can make an exception!"

Aizawa groaned and prepared to type out a 'we aren't close, I hate you' but realised that would make his chances of finding this hero pretty damn low.

So instead, he focused as trying to sound not annoyed.

'What do you mean, an exception?'

The three dots popped up, indicating the other was typing.

Aizawa sighed and leaned his head back, hitting it against Oboro's chest. Oboro just smiled and bent down, lightly kissing his partners lips.

A small, lazy smile grew on Aizawa's face.

But then the moment was interrupted by another notification.

He groaned and looked back at the laptop, not leaning forwards this time and instead leaning further back into Oboro's arms.

'I mean, I can set you up a meeting with Yasu. Or whoever is wanting to meet with them, because I know it's not you'

Another reason he didn't like this guy. His quirk made him crazy smart.

Not Nezu level smart, but smarter than most humans.

'Smart as ever. I have kids that want to internship with them. I think Yasu will be interested'

'Gotcha! I'll get back to you with a meeting time'

And he went offline.

Aizawa groaned and pulled up Izuku's contact to tell him.