Awards Ceremony

Shoto woke up to his partners and his dad standing over him worriedly. Well, Neito was in the corner sulking but that's not the point.

"Why the fuck are y'all looking at me like I died?"

Izuku gasped dramatically and hugged him tight.

"Oh my god, you lived"

Toshi sighed.

"Izu we talked about this, he was never going to die to begin with"

"Okay but like, he passed out for like, an hour. I had a right to be concerned."

Endeavour sucked in a deep breath and yelled as loud as he could.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Shoto swore he felt the infirmary shake.

"Can you quiet down old man?"

"Do you have a headache? Are you feeling okay? Is your side okay? Is there any internal damage? Do I need to sue UA? Because I will if I have to"

Shoto groaned at the rapid fire questions.

"Shut up, i'm tired. Neito, are you ok?"

All attention turned to Neito, who was clearly trying to make himself smaller in the chair. Izuku sighed and walked over, grabbing his arm and pulling him to Shoto, who just looked at him worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Am I- what the fuck Sho, I burnt you"

"And? I literally asked for it. Get your ass here so I can hug you"

Neito moved closer to the bed and was pulled into a hug. He immediately hugged back and broke down again.

Endeavour left the room and closed the door to give them some privacy.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry Sho i really didn't mean to-"

"Hey, hey, it's fine. It wasn't your fault. Can you tell me something though? What happened near the end of the fight?"

Neito shoved his head further into Shoto's chest, so Hitoshi answered for him.

"Me and Izu stopped it, Izu carried you here, Neito had a panic attack, Izuku threatened Nezu, Endeavour threatened Nezu and now we're here."

"Sorry, what? You threatened Nezu?"

Izuku smiled sheepishly, while Hitoshi handed him his phone.

UA Staff Chat

Icythot: uh, hi

Dadzawa: hey.

Hawks: glad you're okay kid! from what Izu described it sounded like you were hurt pretty bad

Crispy: all of you fuckers listen closely.

Handjob: wtf do you want with heroes?

Crispy: if anything, and i mean anything, happens to shoto or his partners, i will throw myself full force at UA and burn it until even the ashes are gone

Evil Rat Genius: Noted!

Better #1: why do you care so much about Shoto?

Crispy: cause he's going to be a good hero. Just because i'm a villain doesn't mean i don't want real heroes

Dadzawa: we have a problem.

Mysterious: what?

Dadzawa: Don't say that like you don't already know. You and Hitoshi interrupted the final of the UA Sports festival