Hosu

Bakugou ended up choosing 'Dynamite' as his hero name. No, it wasn't because of that one pre-quirk song, or atleast that's what he says.

Most of Class 1-A had chose an internship within just a few days. Uraraka with Gunhead, Tsuyu with Selkie, Iida with Manual and so on.

Momo had wanted to go with Uwubami, but Izuku convinced her out of it by pointing out how shitty of an idea that would be. After listening to his reasoning she managed to convince Kendou out of it, who had also wanted to go with Uwubami, and they both chose to go with Midnight instead.

Bakugou chose Best Jeanist, the highest ranking hero that wanted him.

Shoto went with his dad, of course, and Neito chose to go with Vlad King.

When he told Shoto that you could basically see the cogs turning in his head. Ah, Shoto's theories, you gotta love em.

Yasu had plans for Izuku and Hitoshi to go with him to Hosu. Originally he had refused to take them saying it was too dangerous, but they managed to drag Aizawa along with them to convince him.

So, a week after the internships were announced, the hero course set off to their chosen agencies. Or in Izuku and Hitoshi's case some random, very sketchy alleyway which definitely didn't look like somewhere a murder would happen.

Yasu always picked the worst meeting spots.

They descended into the alleyway from the rooftops, making their way down using fire escapes and holes in the walls. Before they even hit the ground a voice spoke.

"Hypnos. Atlas. You're late."

Izuku landed in the alley and spun around, dropping into a defensive stance

"By what, a few seconds?"

Hypnos adjusted his scarf, hiding further into his mask to hide the grin. Yasu just rolled his eyes, calling up to the rooftop.

"Eraserhead."

"Yasu."

Hypnos and Atlas looked at eachother, then back at their mentors, a dangerous look in their eyes.

Eraserhead didn't even want to know.

"Alright, before we go I have some information."

The two students straightened, their demeanours instantly changing into something serious.

"Tonight, I will be going after The Hero Killer."

This, this scared Izuku. He had heard about Stain on his vigilante network, heard about his high levels of combat skill and the terror he brings just with his stare. But, well, who was Izuku if not fucking insane?

"Let me go too."

"You two will be staying with me. We'll be around doing usual patrols incase Yasu needs backup."

Eraserhead had jumped from the roof, landing next to Yasu.

Hypnos seemed comforted by the fact- not knowing much about The Hero Killer, but the name was enough to make him never want to have to face the man.

"What? Are you joking? I can't just patrol knowing Yasu could be being fucking murdered a couple streets away."

Eraserhead sighed, as one would when dealing with a child throwing a tantrum.

"Atlas, I know you're strong, I'm not suggesting you aren't. But we're talking about a very strong, boarderline psychopathic enemy with probably decades of experience in battle. You aren't properly equipped to handle the situation."