Missing

Ohohoho~
I honestly don't know where I'm going with this, but I decided that Izu should have a veryyyy traumatic past thanks to our lovely number 1 hero, the symbol of peace himself

Well- the symbol of peace but only for people with a quirk apparently 😒😒

ALSO DADMIC DADMIC

There are alotttt of different things happening in different places at the same time I'm sorry if the perspective changes quite often

Ua staff chat

System: Mysterious has gone offline

Shinso Hitoshi: Toshinori Yagi what the fuck did you do to him?

All Might: I am under no obligation to tell a kid.

Kinky~: wellllll actualllyyyyyy

Shinso Hitoshi: Hey, symbol of peace. How about we meet up and have a nice chat?

Dadzawa: Hitoshi I understand that you're mad but right now we need to find them.

Evil Rat Genius: Aizawa and Shinso, you go look for him. Mic you're with me. Yagi. My office, now.

System: 5 users are offline

Literal Drill: Soooo- one of my third years developed some tranquilliser darts that can paralyse even the strongest people. I'm sure they can be turned into bullets though. Snipe, how about some target practice?

Yee-haw🤠: on it, I'll be at the support lab in 5

System: 2 users are offline

Party Healer: Midnight, I heard you hurt your wrist earlier. How tragic would it be if I was too busy treating your injuries to tend to Toshinori?

Kinky~: you know what, yeah I'm not feeling so good. I'm heading to your office for a checkup :)

System: 2 users are offline

In real life with Nezu, Mic and All Bitch.

Third person POV

Mic threw open the door to Nezu's office, not caring that it created a dent in the wall that was supposed to be quirk proof.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

Even without his quirk, Mic shouted extremely loud.

"Presentation Michael, please watch your volume! I understand that you're angry, but take my animal senses into consideration please?"

He looked up and saw the princiPAL (:3) looking at him, with his paws covering his ears. Suddenly he was filled with guilt.

"Sorry, boss! Was just a little bit ang-"

What perfect timing. Just then All Might walked through the door that was already open.

Mic started scratching into his arms to try and calm himself down.

'Oh shit- thought I stopped that. Not important now. Beating this asshole to Pluto is the top priority'

He walked up to All Might- who was in his buff form- and screamed directly at the ridiculously tall guys injury.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK"

All Might deflated, like a balloon, and coughed up blood.

Mic took his glasses off and got up in All Mights face. He lowered his voice to a low growl (grrrrr- lmao)

"I swear to god All Might. I like to think that I am a kind, collected person. But you fucked with my family and if anything, and I mean anything happened to my son you are a dead man. I don't care if your the symbol of peace I will annihilate you, infront of the whole fucking world if I have to."