Show and tell :)

Y'all really think just because this is a beach chapter you can escape the angst?

Ha. Cute.

TW! Talk about cuts and scars in detail :))))

1-A were ecstatic to say the least.

I mean, who wouldn't be when they were randomly told they were going to the beach?

Aizawa had told them in the morning, and the class had 2 hours to go home and pack stuff for the trip. He also sent them with a permission slip for their guardians to sign.

A few students didn't have to take one due to their.. family status.

Most finished in an hour and arrived back at UA, permission slips and bags in hand. The rest arrived soon after, and they made their way onto the bus.

Izuku sat with Hitoshi and Shoto, near Bakugou, Momo, Sero, Denki and Kirishima. The eight had formed a sort of friend group since they worked together in the fight against Mirio, then some again at the USJ.

The group were talking excitedly, but shut up when Denki stopped talking. Kiri turned to him and waved a hand infront of his face.

"Denks? What's wrong?"

Instead of answering Denki just looked over to Izuku.

"Hey mystery, you okay?"

The rest of the group turned their attention to Izuku, who completely zoned out.

Hitoshi frowned and moved as close as he could without scaring the boy.

"Hey love? You okay?"

Izuku snapped out of it and looked around, flashing a smile.

It wasn't hard to tell it was fake.

"Yeah! I'm fine."

Nobody was buying that.

Shoto raised an eye and looked at them suspiciously.

"Does this have anything to do with what you and sensei were talking about yesterday in the gc?"

Denki's eyes widened. He had picked up on what they were talking about pretty quickly.

Takes one to know one.

He stayed quiet though, opting to instead just look at Izuku with worry in his eyes.

"It- what do you mean Sho-chan? Nothing happened yesterday! I'm totally fine"

It's surprising how bad of a liar he was, considering he managed to keep his identity a secret for such a long time.

None of them believed him, but moved on from it and went back to their conversation.

That caused Izuku to let out a barely noticeable sigh or relief, and lean onto Hitoshi's shoulder to go to sleep.

Once she was sure he was asleep, Momo turned to Denki.

"Kaminari-kun? Do you know something about what's wrong with Mysterious?"

Denki's eyes widened and his arms flailed around.

"Oh- no why would I know anything?"

It's funny how bad they both are at lying, considering their track record with it.

Shoto eyed him, not believing any of it.

"Denki Kaminari, if you don't tell me I'll just go ask sensei"

"That's a lie and you know it. It's really not my place to say"

The group sighed but didn't push any further. They realised it must have been personal, and didn't want to break anyone's trust.