The Finals (gone wrong)

"It's the fight we've all been waiting for! A fight between classes in our hero course, but more importantly... A fight between lovers!"

The audience went wild. Mic sure did know how to make everything dramatic.

Neito and Shoto looked at eachother, not talking, or moving.

If you asked Izuku or Hitoshi they'd describe it as eye fucking. Good thing you didn't ask them.

"Fight!"

Shoto hadn't bothered worrying about hurting his other opponents too much, because he didn't actually care that much about them. So he just got it over with as quickly as possible.

But this was his boyfriend. And he knew how much this meant to him.

It was a chance for Neito to prove to his old classmates that he wasn't just a villain. To prove to the world 1-B was worth just as much as 1-A.

So yeah, he hesitated. Sue him.

"Midnight, I would like to fore-"

Before he could finish that sentence Neito had thrown himself ontop of him, successfully pinning him down.

His eyes widened as Neito glared at him.

"Don't you fucking dare"

Shoto tried to struggle against Neito's grip, but the blond just put more pressure on.

"You're not giving up your chance at winning. That's stupid and my victory would be worth nothing"

His voice echoed around the stadium, and in his head he cursed whoever the fuck decided to put microphones everywhere.

Shoto regained his composure and smirked.

"Wow Neito, didn't know you were an exhibitionist"

The crowd watched in silence as Shoto took advantage of Neito's flustered state, flipping them so he was ontop.

"I win."

"Oh do you now?"

Shoto stayed quiet, knowing better than to answer his questions.

"Aw, not going to answer me? It's not like you to be quiet"

Shoto stood up, moving away from Neito, who smirked and pushed himself off the ground.

They started fighting.

UA Staff Chat

Dadzawa: do these little fucks have to make everything sexual

Mysterious: actually neito is asexual, just a brat

Dadzawa: that doesn't matter, what matters is the thousands of complaints were going to get from angry parents. or homophobes.

Evil Rat Genius: Don't fear, I will handle that!

Kinky~: these kids sure do know how to get freaky

Dadzawa: Nemuri no

Cockatoo: Nemuri yes!

Better #1: i don't want to listen to my son dirty talk but if i leave i won't know who wins

Minizawa: idk man, personally i'm finding this real hot

Mysterious: ^^

Sero: ^

Mysterious: o shit, hey beautiful

Sero: hey

Kaminari Denki: who's idea was it to put microphones down there, i don't need to hear this shit