01 ;; infidelious - namjin

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 ; -scarrletjoonn

THIRD P.O.V.

"jinnie..." 

"mm...yes, joonie?" namjoon giggled as he stared at seokjin who was peeking out through the coverlet, his orbs were formed into crescent moons due to sleepiness. namjoon's cheeks flushed as he stared at seokjin's naked figurine, last night's memories awoke, he nibbled with his lower lips before burying himself on his lover's chest. "j-just wanted to say...i love you, and thank you for making love with me yesterday" he whispered timidly. 

seokjin let out a soft snort, as he pulled namjoon by his waist and pecked his forehead. "no need to thank..i enjoyed it alot" he whispered, namjoon whined in embarrassment ; his cheeks heated up even more at the slur. "o-okay...i need to go, i cant blow off today's meeting!" namjoon chimed, squirming out of seokjin's hold and scurried towards the toilet. seokjin let out a breathy chuckle, as he clam shut his orbs again, draping himself with the sheets as he drifted off to his slumber back. 

.

seokjin padded downstairs, just on his sweatpants leaving his upper body naked. he sighed as he stared at the kimbap which was placed under the flytrap with a pink sticky note on top of it. 

'good morning, i forgot to mention to you that I'll be back late today !! have your breakfast and don't skip your meals, jiminie is home as well, take care, and love you. Have fun !!!

your joonie' 

seokjin's brow puckered as he peeked upstairs, "jimin? you there...love?" he quivered, he heard little hassles upstairs before jimin shuffled over downstairs. "j-joon hyung...?" he trailed, his eyes probed for the certain blondie. seokjin smiled teasingly, as he patted his lap. jimin rolled his eyes playfully as he waddled towards seokjin and sat on his lap, wrapping his legs around the elder's torso. "isn't home...its only us, and he left a note saying that he will be late home.." seokjin whispered, with a gleaming smile.

his hands ran through jimin's brown locks, tugging it behind his ears delicately. he leaned in and pecked over jimin's earlobes before whispering  'i missed you alot, Minnie...' . Jimin hummed as he pecked seokjin's lips, seokjin pulled jimin closer as he nipped our jimin's soft lips. the soft passionate kiss, lead to a much more vehement and lustful kiss. just like that, one thing lead to another , just like it did every time. 

futile promises of, 'just once' and 'last time and no more' were exchanged between both scoundrels, they made love indulging themselves under the spell of lust. there was no 'namjoon' in seokjin's mind, nor on namjoon's own little brother's mind. no one tried to terminate things they initiated. 

.

"r-really?!" namjoon shrieked for which his boss Jeon Jungkook hummed, "really hyung, you're free to go....you worked really hard and we managed to attract the investors, loosen up yourself hyung...take a good rest" the younger smiled genuinely, namjoon bowed civilly to the CEO before dashing out of the place with an ebullient smile. he couldn't wait to spend the rest of day with the love of his life and his brother. 

he dialed seokjin's number and called him ; but his calls went unaccepted. namjoon stood there at the entrace door with a sullen face, 

"need a ride home?" he flipped over and grinned at Jung Hoseok, "yes, if that isn't much trouble for you..." he muttered timidly. hoseok waved it off, "my car must've been so blessed to have you in here today" hoseok chuckled, namjoon rolled his eyes impishly as he tittered. the drive was silent, as they basked under the sound of acoustic music.