𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮| 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 | B

♡ B — KimHyung492

IMAGINE | ALPHA TAEKOOK X OMEGA JOON

imagine,

ALPHA TAEKOOK, as boyfriends who have been in a happy relationship. Despite, both of them being alphas they never really dwelled or had confrontations regarding their needs or trying to lower one another to prove their strength. they learned to adapt to each other's nature as love blinds their eyes, and they've been in a relationship for 4 years now. and no one could ever smudge their happiness of being together.

But all of those soon knots into an inevitable twist, as a new pretty and tall, blond-haired omega presents himself at their workplace as taekook's team leader for the marketing and negotiations department. The younger of both of them had already etched his eyes on the omega tho he had been having inner battles about his desires. he loved tae, he really did. he loved tae entirely with all of his heart that, he decides to resign from his job soon to avoid his sinister thoughts regarding the omega.

but, kook somehow misses the way his husband comes out of the janitor room all flushed with the faint scent of sex clinging to his body, as the tall omega whimpers and limps beside him every time he goes to check over at tae's department.  when jungkook, somehow figures out about his husband's little affair he feels his heart shattering and also a silver of triumph in his chest.

he hears rumors about tae fucking that pretty omega behind his back, helping the omega when his heat showed up abruptly. one day, jungkook decides to dissect this himself as he storms towards tae's office room when it was namjoon's time to analyze the marketing status at tae's department.

he barges the door, and the sight in front of him instantly makes arousal spike into his face. seeing the omega bent over the desk, with the alpha pulling and tugging at his hair roughly as he pistons his cock into the omega, groaning loudly as cum spills down the omega's puffy rim crudely. jungkook completely stills as he shuts the door behind his back, and anticipates one of them to look up at him.

and unlike what he expects, the omega is the one who looks up at him with his wet teary, glistening topaz eyes, lips quivering and parted as he heaves quiet gasps and loud moans that have jungkook's alpha wanting to ruin that omega. 

"gguk-ah." jungkook perks up as taehyung's deep voice stirred him back into reality, "it's your turn to fuck him, and happy birthday love. he's your gift, ruin him as you please baby." taehyung grins as he stares at jungkook who licks his lips at the thought alone. 

namjoon whimpers as he mentally prepares himself to take two big knots up his hole, and to be filled to the brim by their knot.

♡♡♡

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"ALPHA." namjoon's sweet tender voice makes the alpha's look over instantly, as they grin at their omega in unison. namjoon trots down the stairs cautiously as he holds his swollen, babybump. taehyung kisses his neck as the omega nuzzles to jungkook's chest, "have you ever...ever regretted me invading into your relationship?" he asks timidly making both of the alphas to frown. "of course not." jungkook speaks dismissively, "well, you could've had a family of two without me if i didn't—"

"shush!" jungkook sneers, as he pouts angrily at the omega. "not two, three. three makes a family.you, tae, and I make a complete family. plus, puppies." he adds and grins. "sometimes i wonder if gguk really is an alpha or—"

"well, i practically fucked you before namjoon was-"

"I fucked you too!"

"you both fucked me, tho!" namjoon smiles as he stares at both of them, satisfied. 

"Can we fuck now?"

"no."