LOVE BITES ;; 💌one.

fem joo x male jin

imagine, college sweethearts jin and joo sneaking into each other's dorm

imagine, college sweethearts jin and joo sneaking into each other's dorm. today joo decides to go to jin's apartment instead, she's wearing one of jin's long sleeve blue Kore sweater that smelled just like jin along with her floral shorts. when she walks into jin's apartment, she's not surprised to the sight of her boyfriend sprawled on the couch with his gaming controller. she makes a throaty noise and knocks on the door,

"hey, babe." jin speaks still not prying his eyes off from the big screen. joo whines as she storms towards him and kisses his cheeks forcefully, jin chuckles as he kisses her back on her neck. "sorry babe, just one more round." he promises mindlessly returning his gaze back to the screen.

joo slumps beside her boyfriend, gazing lazily at his outfit. she smiled as she cuddled her boyfriend's arms, inhaling his scent from the grey hoodie he was wearing. she ruffled his fluffy brown hair, and whispered that he looks so good over his earlobes. jin murmurs a quick, 'of course i am the worldwide handsome.' making her cackle and stare at him fondly.

but as time grows further, she can't help but stare at the way her boyfriend's fingers work on the controller with quick and fast strokes

but as time grows further, she can't help but stare at the way her boyfriend's fingers work on the controller with quick and fast strokes. she clenches her thighs at her dirty fantasies alone and nuzzles closer staring at jin's long neck instead. she leaned in and kissed his neck, jin's neck was undeniably one of his attractive features. she leaned in and kissed his sweet spot instead which was right below his earlobes. she hears a small hiss from her boyfriend and smiles, breathing closer to his neck.

she hummed as he feels jin growing nervous beside her, she continued to kiss his neck as she slowly drags her wet and warm tongue over his sweet spot teasingly, biting and nibbling over the skin. jin groans quietly as he forces himself to pay attention to the game and not on the way his girlfriend's lips feel on his skin. "j-joo." jin groans as joo bites a little harsher, joo completely ignored him as she continued to suck on his sweet spot.

jin groaned as he finally gave in to her tempting lips by throwing his head back, and letting her crawl onto his lap, and grind against his thighs, as she continued to suck onto her first love bite. jin knew that this is not the only lovebite he should anticipate for now.