09 ;; needy - namgijin.

PAIRING ; namjoon x yoongi x seokjin

includes : threesome, blowjob, daddy kink, master kink, gagging, choking, spanking, voyeurism, consensual, exhibitionism, degradation kink, boypussy, crossdressing, public sex, teasing, fingering, anal, vaginal sex, ot3, dom/top yoongi and seokjin, sub/bottom joon. very light dubcon at the starting.

word count ; 5377

third p.o.v.

"he looks gorgeous," yoongi pitched a hum at seokjin in a questioning demeanor, "if he is gonna come like that to that party, then i couldn't wait to make a mess out of him...god" seokjin groaned, yoongi chuckled intrigued before reverting his gaze from his phone's display towards the kitchen aisle, his mocking chuckles dimmed down on that instant as he gazed up at namjoon. 

"God, is he fucking trying to ride my dick right now or what?!" he grunted, it was seokjin who was the one teasing him now, our baby is all dolled up just, to be ruined by us..." seokjin mumbled, running his tongue over his canines as his lips twitched into an inevitable smirk, he feigned a sigh with a chuckle. 

"Daddy!!" both males grunted at the declaration in unison giving each other a knowing look, the oblivion namjoon skipped towards them, with his usual dented pearl gleaming grin as his anklets chimed at each of his delicate steps , the midthigh tight black dress he was wearing on jumped slightly upwards at each of his brisked up skips, the red layer of lipstick made him look like a goddess and the innocent vixen orbs, had both of his boyfriends hook, line and sinker for him. yoongi and seokjin both couldn't help but to check out and drool lightly over the sight of namjoon, namjoon usually doesn't crossdresses but when he does, the night would be so long for him.

"daddy, master..is joonie pretty?" namjoon queriered timidly as he sat on yoongi's lap. "god, joonie...pretty is an understatement you're so gorgeous and you know that you little tease, you made me so fucking horny.." seokjin growled,as his slender fingers snaked around namjoon's petite waist, namjoon whined indeliberately as he squirmed closer to yoongi. yoongi only smirked as he leaned forward towards namjoon and pecked his nape, "cant wait to have you all to ourselves pretty doll, do we really have to go to the—"

"yoonie!!" namjoon whined, "we can't have 'it' now! no time for funny business, i dressed so pretty for party and—"

"not for us?" seokjin pouted, namjoon jutted his lips out and puffed out. "for you too daddy, for master too! but we gotta go party right?" namjoon mumbled fiddling with jin's collar, seokjin hummed. "give a kiss to daddy and master before going..." he mumbled, namjoon frowned. "only one kiss okay? nothing more or less?" he demanded, with a huge pout, as he stared at both of his unforeseeable boyfriends. 

"of course sweetheart, just one then we can go to the party!" yoongi muttered, namjoon glanced at yoongi, still not pleased with the latter, he knew how cunning his boyfriends could be to deceit him, only for them to pin him down in a swift move. "promise?" he quivered extending his pinky finger for seokjin and yoongi with a stony look, but he looked like a puppy for both seokjin and yoongi. 

"promise, sweetheart" seokjin was the first one to give in as he wrapped his pinky with namjoon and grazed his lips over namjoon's unmarked neck, barely holding himself from etching his lips to mark it with his bruises.

 "yoongi, its you now, daddy...please?" yoongi sighed and gave in to the adorable puppy doe eyes. namjoon cupped yoongi's cheeks before innocently pressing his lips against yoongi's, he whined as yoongi slide his tongue into namjoon's cavern and licked up into his mouth. 

"d-daddy, nuff', " namjoon panted slightly as he parted away, yoongi beamed and pecked the roseate cheeks. "me?" namjoon giggled out at the puppy doe eyes the eldest of three of them flaunted, namjoon climbed to his lap and did the same to seokjin by kissing him passionately. he whined out when seokjin nibbled with his lower lips, and felt a smack on his ass,