019 ;; slutty housekeeper - namjin.

not proofread

not proofread.

seokjin, or as in the well-known prestigious Laura's Lingeries  CEO, the young billionaire wouldn't falter for anyone, he had always stood standstill on his position in the marketing industry. 

He was a young adult who was ruling the marketing industry, serenely with no bad reputation under him. He was the man every woman would dream of desire of, and men would envy of. Kim Christian Seokjin was blemishless. 

yet, he had a very nudging weakness. his pretty housekeeper, Kim Ana' Namjoon who always made him act like a hormonal teenager. He knew that his reputation would come down crashing tremendously if anyone else got to know about his weakness...his own housekeeper. 

the blondie was the most beautiful person seokjin had ever laid his eyes on. He had worked under seokjin after his mother, the only housekeeper seokjin had kept in his mansion due to how reliable namjoon was.

 the tight uniform he wore would always made seokjin's knees buckle up, his adrenaline would always go mad when the blondie bends down to dust off anything or hopes on his heels to pick up anything that doesn't reach his height. 

namjoon's outfit always accommodated him perfectly, the black dress, a white apron, hairband, high knee socks, colorful cute butterfly hair clips....he always had seokjin hook, line and sinker for him. 

his pecs would be more prominent, looking swollen and delectable, his ass would push against the fabric whenever he bends down revealing more of his skin and the white knickers he always wore. 

he was such a slutty housekeeper. 

his cute button nose, plump lips, flushed cheeks....seokjin always was a goner around him that he always felt bad for lusting over the blondie. he could barely look up into namjoon's eyes without relishing under the deity look, and lust over him. 

namjoon on the other hand was no different, he had always admired and lusted over the talented man. he always wore the tight dress, that would curve his ass perfectly hoping that seokjin would notice him...and just fuck him against the kitchen counter. 

and that one drunken night, had to be a termination for their endless sexual tension that didn't seem to be dissipated in the air anytime soon.