𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧 | 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 & 𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 | R

paramour /ˈparəmʊə/

a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person.

requested by Namjoonaire

TAEJOON | ONESHOT.

TW. abusive behavior, mentions of r!pe and infidelity.

not proofread.

TAEHYUNG HAD ALWAYS, loved namjoon— even when he was reluctant in expressing it. he's always been in love with that lavender hair colored male, despite having an arranged marriage with namjoon. people make arranged marriage sound like a bad thing when it actually isn't, and taehyung was very vivid of that ever since he laid his eyes on namjoon. now, they're on a business trip to Washington. and taehyung can't pry his eyes away from namjoon, namjoon looks ethereal in his long black red slip dress.

he's so beautiful that taehyung almost doesn't want to reveal his beautiful husband to his new business partner, Jungkook and Seokjin Kim.  but eventually, namjoon does tags along. taehyung has to do a lot of staring anyways, he was lovestruck. eyes etched like love sparks and wavering down on namjoon's figurine like big large waves. sedating things fail to realize ruckus, that's how taehyung missed to catch on the way his husband shyly looked up at his business partner, seokjin.

seokjin on the other hand, was married to his husband jeongguk. short, timid and a really bold person. but somehow, seokjin fails to keep his feelings for jungkook in check. jungkook's behaviors towards him, the domination jeongguk had over works made seokjin drift away from jungkook. it just was teased to the edge, when jungkook decides to step to the CEO position himself despite knowing seokjin's hard work and dreams to possess the position.

when namjoon meets namjoon for the first time, he sees how beautiful the pretty dimpled boy is and he couldn't help but to think of namjoon in jeongguk's place. maybe namjoon would be more caring towards him, maybe he'd consider seokjin's feelings more. jungkook and taehyung were too drowned in their business talks that they failed to realize the love that drifted away from them.

♡♡♡

namjoon has no idea how he ended up between someone's arms that don't belong to taehyung's cold ones. it was rushed, warm lips, big large palms and soft caresses and he was undressing himself and the latter, kissing feverishly— he felt so much love. so much love resonated from seokjin, that he did not hesitate to erase boundaries between them as he let himself fall on the bed with seokjin on top of him, lips etched to his. this was so wrong, namjoon knew. he was betraying his husband, he knows. but he doesn't think that betraying a husband who's not affectionate towards him is okay. he needed love, and seokjin gave him it.