013 ;; playdate- part 2/2.

third person's p

third person's p.o.v.

confused was an understatement for seokjin. his mind was hazed with demented due to the sudden ignorance and parting. he couldn't believe his own eyes as he stared at namjoon who was with another man— who clearly looked like he was into namjoon. he frowned, not liking the way they are affectionate with each other. 

he felt upset for some reasons, just thinking that namjoon is ignoring him just because of the man gave him bitter feelings. seokjin raised himself from the seat and slung his bag over his shoulders, staring at the couple who looked drawn into the conversation they were having. seokjin willed himself not to invade between them, but doesnt means that he would stay away without getting a vivid reason behind the ignorance.

.

seokjin knocked onto jimin's door as he clenched his jaw, lolling his tongue by his inner cheeks in reluctance. "come in." seokjin almost hauled himself into the room as he stared at jimin with his louring face. "hyung?" jimin questioned still not prying his eyes from the laptop screen, his lips parted away as he munched on the bread. 

seokjin's hesitation returned back as he inhaled, "j...jimin-ah." he murmured quietly and crawled on the bed. "can i ask you something?" jimin unplugged his headphones as he hummed, cocking his brows in query. "a-about....jimin, i know but...nam...namj—"

"you're worried that he didnt drop over for you to fuck him?" jimin's statement instantly made jin look up, he parted his lips ajar. "j-jimin-ah."

"i honestly dont know—whether i should scold you or just ignore you for doing that to him, to my best friend." jimin emphasized making jin's frown to deepen. "you know...i have a crush on his cousin too— and namjoon couldve easily just nudged it, or talked bad about me for your stupid deed but instead he actually helped me out...i feel so guilty here even when im not the one who fucked up." jimin whispered.

"im so dissapointed on you hyung." seokjin's lips parted ajar as he stared at jimin, feeling his chest contrading with guilt. "m-minnie-ah..i-i..what do you—"

"he told me everything." jimin sighed, "about you...just using him for figuring out your sexuality, do you know how horrible it is? he actually had feelings for you—but you just...used the chance to fuck him, and ruin everything. even when he doesn't mention it, i feel horrible when i see him sad or gloomy at times, he wouldn't admit cause you're my brother but he's my bestfriend, granted i understand him better than anyone. why would you even fuck up my bestfriend when there are so many whores lined up for you—just...just go away hyung, namjoon's not gonna be here for you—"

"j-jimin-ah." seokjin stammered as he held jimin's palms, "im...i-im so sorry. oh god—i didnt mean, im so sorry jimin." seokjin strangled as he stared at jimin with his numb betrayed orbs. "i d-didnt u-use him—o-oh god, jimin-ah...t-this is so wrong, i never used him." jin groaned as he wiped his eyes. jimin frowned, "what do you mean you didn't, use—" 

"hello?" both brother's head perked up in unison as they stared up at their eldest brother, "y-yoongi-ah." jin breathed out as he stared at yoongi who frowned. "hey...lover boy, what's wrong? what's wrong pup? did you guys fought again?" yoongi murmured as he set his luggage down, and walked towards the brother.

jimin half heartily smiled, "yoonie, you didn't say that you're coming over...missed you." he smiled as he embraced yoongi. "missed you too chim, so...why's seokjin crying?" he cocked his brows at jimin who sighed. "t-they...n-namjoon's not talking to me, he's avoiding—"

"he's ignoring you after you confessed?" yoongi arched his brows, "w...whu...what?" jimin blinked as he stared up at yoongi and jin. yoongi smiled sheepishly at jimin, "sorry, chim. seokjin told me about his feelings long ago— we decided not to tell you first, since we didnt know how you would-"

"what do you mean by feelings?" "romantic feelings..?" yoongi chuckled, jimin sat up with his wide blown eyes. "wait, wait....s-so...like, hyung you're...like you LIKE namjoon?" he queried seokjin who buried his face into the pillow, and sobbed like a child. yoongi rolled his eyes as he smacked seokjin's butt, "come on big boy, you have some explanations to do—"

"come on!!!" jimin scorned as he kicked seokjin's ass making seokjin groan and glare, "im so CONFUSED ! what does that means, how long....did he liked namjoon after they started sleeping toget-"

"woa, i feel so lost, you guys fucked?" yoongi queried, "g-gewt lost...no help du'mb stupid w'hores." yoongi rolled his eyes at seokjin and forcefully flipped him over. "ew, you nasty—you even got snot running down your handsome face." he joked making jimin to cackle. seokjin glared as he sat up hugging his knees, "w-who's that guy namjoon's with..?" he sniffled staring at jimin who shrugged.

"blind date—but fuck it, what's the tea between you and namjoon. weren't you trying to fuck him up for your sexuality and now stupid feelings-"

"oh kid." yoongi tsked, as he pinched jimin's cheeks playfully. "seokjin called me and said that he was confused about his sexuality months ago, and when i asked him what's with the sudden confusion, he said that your pretty bestfriend is making him question his sexuality."

"oh." jimin gasped, "oh shit— i think namjoon heard everything wrong! oh GOD! oh god no!! i WANT namjoon to be my brother-in-law so that we bitches can whore around and use your cards." 

"pimp." jimin's head perked up as he stared at namjoon with wide eyes, "OH SHIT, IM MALFUNCTIONING!!" he screamed and squealed as he rolled off the bed and grabbed namjoon by his wrist. "you heard-" 

"-everything." namjoon snorted, as he stared at the min brothers. seokjin sniffled as he pulled the duvet closer to his chest, but namjoon pried it away and threw it across the room making him puff. "i really, really want to beat up your dumb stupid ass." he growled at seokjin who sniffled again. 

"-but y-you wouldnt cause you're dating that guy." seokjin concluded making namjoon to snort, "that's something i have to deal with park chimmy juice later—i trusted him, but guess what he set me up on a date with a fucking criminal who has criminal records for theft." jimin gasped. "oh...thats such a mess." yoongi chuckled, 

"so...are y'all are gonna figure out—....wow." yoongi pursed his lips staring at namjoon who got up on the bed and grabbed seokjin by his collar. "you." namjoon sneered at seokjin who sniffled again, "are gonna make out with me right now."

yoongi cringed as he stared at the teenage couple who were making out on the bed, he turned and stared at jimin who had the same stoic reaction. "good for these bitches." he shrugged.