015 ;; virgin - part 2/2.

INCLUDES : smut ; dom namjoon + slight dom seokjin

before you start this, dom namjoon doesn't mean he 'tops' dynamically, top/ bottom and sub/dom are different terms and tendencies. 

[not proofread!!]

3915 words.

third person's p.o.v.

trying to keep their hands off from each other seemed almost, impossible due to the prominent eagerness between them. their intention and anticipation were almost a square fit, seokjin wanted to lose his virginity to namjoon and namjoon wanted nothing but to get that dick up his ass. they were, eager and desperate for each other.

though, they didn't manage to have penetration intercourse yet— they indeed did relished in a few steamy moments. blowjobs behind the scenes, jerking off each other, just to blow the seem off for a partial moment since it was getting too much for them. lust makes you lose coherency over what you're doing as it drowns you more under its spell. 

they simply, couldn't get their hands off from each other ; they were insatiable at this point. the desire to please each other was always there or playfulness ; the idea of getting each other riled up with pent-up longing was intriguing for them.

yet, the teasings came to a termination by the weekend.

the weekend was tiring as usual, the evening seemed to be gloomy than usual as the practices ended, yoongi and hoseok wanted to take a day off for themselves to visit their family meanwhile jimin, jungkook and tae wanted to watch the new blockbuster that hit the screen recently.

which meant that they were home, alone today.

they were laying on the bed cuddling, and joking about the prophecy of them having a future together as successful bandmates and lovers behind the scene. "holy pepperoni, that'd be hilarious!" namjoon chortled out as he placed his hands on seokjin's firm chest, seokjin smiled at that as he hummed, rubbing his crooked admirable fingertips on namjoon's inner thighs. 

namjoon bite his inner lower lips as he laughed breathily still getting over from the childhood hilarious events, seokjin had told earlier about a little seokjin who taught that showing up middle finger is a sign of love language—and seokjin's mother was not very happy seeing the six-year-old toddler showing her, his middle finger in front of everyone in the family dinner. 

then, the story where seokjin had divided a 50, 000 Won into pieces since his grandma had asked him to share it with his brother— the thing is, he actually divided the sheet in half with the help of a ruler. then about seokjin accidentally running into a restroom where, a girl was squatting on her knees in front of a man, and the rest was history.

seokjin chuckled along with namjoon breathily as he stared down at namjoon who was laying beside him like a goddess, his tanned skin was more prominent under the dimmed lights, his pecs looked more delectable under the sheer collar shirt he was wearing- the one he had lend from seokjin, his tanned thick thighs were exposed sinfully along with the cream-colored lace panties he chose to wear that night apparently.