016 ;; possessive - namkook

third person's p

third person's p.o.v.

- requested.

"I'm so excited!!" namjoon chimed,jungkook grinned and hummed sappily as he stared up at his omega who was glossing his lips using the glittering substances, he was totally ignoring the toddler who was straddling  his arms until he received a sharp pain, he swatted his hands in the air whimpering at the grumpy, yoongi who had his arms crossed over his chest with a huge pout resting on his lips. 

"papa!" he whined and cried out prying off from jungkook's hold he tried to scramble towards namjoon, who hasted quickly towards him with a concerned look, "okay baby, dada is bad in these...i shouldn't have let him deal with you" namjoon huffed and lulled his little baby yoongi, jungkook pouted, "I'm not bad—"

"-but terrible in taking care of yoons, kookie...maybe you should do get the car from the porch first, ill be quick..." namjoon reciprocated with a low glare, jungkook hummed and grabbed his car keys from the nightstand. 

he stood up and rolled up the sleeves of his long-sleeved black button-up shirt, and adjusted the black blazer he was wearing on as he stared down at the small canine mark yoongi gave him seconds ago with a pout, before looking up at namjoon with his big Bambi eyes. 

"h-hurts," namjoon couldn't help but to snort at the alpha's impish demeanor, "I've had worst" he mouthed softly as he rocked a half-lidded yoongi back and forth softly as yoongi slowly dozed off in namjoon's comforting arms. 

the alpha pouted softly as he tippy-toed towards namjoon and back hugged him, instinctively burying his nose near the omega's scent gland as he sniffed the sweet enchanting, roses' scent. namjoon always smelled like a sweet cinnamon roll and roses and when his heat is around the corner, he smells even sweeter and more enticing in fact bewitching.

he smells like the wild honey lotus, which is a sweet floral scent, tinged with juicy orange and tangy, red berry. A heart note of lemony, floral geranium, sweet honeysuckle, sugary rose and intoxicating and haunting blue lotus always lingers there, which is absolute with a captivating blend of warm honey nectar, rich and earthy sandalwood and spicy, it doesn't misses to make jungkook more possessive over his omega.

namjoon smelt exactly like that, jungkook hummed in content as he nuzzled closer, getting a faint sniff of his little youngi's scent. yoongi's scent resembled fresh tangerines, and blossom, the scent of the land after a downpour, his scent was merged which made it harder for jungkook to terminate his baby's rank but he would love yoongi no matter what he presents himself as.

namjoon shivered softly as a soft mewl left his lips, namjoon tends to become more sensitive when his hormones become unbalanced, his heat makes him lose coherency quickly. "jung....nghn...alpha.." namjoon squirmed as jungkook brushed the tip of his nose against the juncture of namjoon's neck. 

"sweet...you smell, mm...so sweet," jungkook whispered as he pecked namjoon's scent glad making namjoon to moan softly, jungkook smiled in victory. he loves it when namjoon becomes sensitive like this, he couldn't wait to cherish his omega and knot him till he is swollen with his warm knot, he wants to breed his omega again and again. "cute," he whispered softly, his voice low but calming.