02 ;; worked up - namjin

requested by ; RaeyaKhat

↳ word count ; 1349 words

 THIRD P.O.V.

"jinnie...where are you baby?" namjoon murmured under his breath as he glanced at the foyer, he yawned squinting his eyes as he peered at the pendulum grandfather clock which darted at 1AM, he heaved out an exasperated sigh before ascending upstairs to check on seokjin. he pummeled a few spam texts on seokjin's contact. 

"where is your daddy huh? such an allegiance person...doesn't even wants to come home" namjoon scoffed rubbing his hands on his four-month of baby bump before sprawling under the sheets. he tossed around the bed a few times and whined, peeking at his phone and anticipated a text from seokjin. "god, seokjin...you're making me worried baby" he whispered sitting up, and flicked on the nightstand miniature lamp. 

"yea, just like that baby..." he groaned as he felt a series of hard on kicks, "you will have to deal with some serious business when you're out of me, brat...it hurts~! stop baby!" namjoon groaned rubbing on the spot delicately. 

"seokjin!! im gonna whoop your ass once you're home for making me suffer through these..." namjoon scowled glaring at the empty side of the bed. his face softened as he stared at seokjin's navy blue hoodie which was tossed at the edge of the bed, he picked it up and hugged it to his chest, inhaling the musky scent which lingered on the clothing. 

he smiled as he felt the pressure on his bladder gradually decreasing, "such a daddy boy..." he whispered with a dented smile and nuzzled to the pillow again. he hummed at the enticingly satisfying content of the latter's scent, before falling into a deep abyss dreaming about moments of him and his husband. 

it was approximately around 3AM, when namjoon heard a little shuffling and felt the bed lowering a little, he mewled feeling a delicate pressure on his baby bump. "shh baby, sleep...its me..." he hummed vaguely upon hearing the familiar melodious voice. he snuggled and nestled even more as he felt a familiar warm embrace engulfing him with a kiss on top of his forehead. 

"night night, babies.."

.

namjoon groaned as the alarm blared over his earlobes, he sat up with his puffed up cheeks and bed hair which was proding at different directions. he yawned and stretched his limbs, with a long satisfying hum. he peered up as the sunlight spiked on the bedroom, he jutted his lips as he stared at the empty space behind him. he missed his seokjin, more than words ever could say. 

he descended the stair to be welcomed by the sight of seokjin shuffling over here and there with his office attire and satchel bag along with a bind of fascicles on his hand. namjoon couldnt have smiled even wider, his cheeks were dented like they had never before, eyes flicked in dote and admiration as he toddled towards seokjin. 

"i missed you, jinnie!!" he murmured in a scowling manner, "dammit, baby..did i woke you up? shit! im so-" 

"jinnie!" namjoon glared pointing at his baby bump, seokjin stared at him with his intrigued orbs. "mm?" he queried, namjoon leaned towards seokjin earlobes before whispering 'no cursing in this household' with a giggle, seokjin couldn't help but to flaunt namjoon a sappy smile. 

"i barely get to see you nowadays, jinnie...we rarely spend time together" namjoon spoke in his pout, seokjin's tender heart melted at the adorable pout the pregnant male was coping on with. he sighed peevely, "im sorry baby, but we have to prepare for our little one right? i dont want to make it harder for you once you give birth to him, we need to be stable financial wise when he is here, and all canny, right?" seokjin smiled before kneeling down to namjoon's baby bump and snuggled his face towards it.

namjoon pouted at that, "but that doesn't means that you have to work up yourself like this, jinnie..you seem so-" 

"im totally alright baby, im doing this for my own family after all...to the love of my life and the precious baby he is carrying...mm?" seokjin smiled planting soft kisses all over namjoon's cladded belly. namjoon sighed shaking his head as he petted seokjin's hair, it wasn't even an hour yet and seokjin was already rushing out of his house to his workplace back. 

.

namjoon stared at the clock baffled, as he sat at the living room adamantly, he didnt want to give in to seokjin anymore. he knew that seokjin is so selfless and he loves him alot, but namjoon loves seokjin as much as seokjin loves him and he couldn't put up with seokjin becoming a workaholic just for him. he barely got to see seokjin even when they live under the same abode, they rarely spoke and leeched, namjoon was also profusely worried about seokjin's welfare. 

he got to know that seokjin was not taking his meals on time and was always working himself up, for them from seokjin's workmate, his best friend hoseok. and of course, the lack of sleep was very prominent to namjoon's assumption. namjoon hugged himself on the couch and draped his body with a thick Egyptian coverlet seokjin had bought just for himself, namjoon was of course caught off guard by that. he knew that seokjin must've spent alot just for that, but he couldn't deny that it was the comfiest thing he had ever laid on, besides seokjin's comfy chest. 

namjoon sat up instantly as he heard the door creaking and shutting, with a sneaky seokjin tiptoeing into his house. 

"jinnie?" seokjin jolted up and held his chest, he sighed with a smile as he acknowledge namjoon's presence. his face twisted into a frown as he glanced at his wristwatch. "joonie? why are you still up baby? its not good for your health..." seokjin scolded, concern lacing all over his voice. "really?" seokjin stared at namjoon stumped, "yes baby, dont mess up with your sleeping schedule..." seokjin murmured, in a reprimanding yet soft tone. 

"then, how about yours jinnie? i dont see you having a good sleep by the past two months, you dont know how worried i am jinnie.." namjoon whispered as he stared into seokjin's orbs with his hopeful ones. "but im fine-" 

"no you're not...jinnie always remember that, i care and love you as much as i do towards our baby...i dont want you to beat yourself up for our baby, you need rest and care as well, we are financially very stable now...you dont really have to get me these expensive stuffs to make me comfortable...im alright as long as you are baby, i dont need anything rich or exaggerated, i just want you to take care of yourself and take a break from work...can you do it for me? please?" namjoon whispered, seokjin hummed as he slouched beside namjoon, placing his head on top of namjoon's chest.

namjoon pecked on seokjin's forehead before cradling his face on his arms, running his hands over seokjin's hair delicately to ease him up. he smiled as he saw seokjin yawning underneath him, fighting back an urge to fall asleep under the warm embrace. 

"you know right? you will always be my big baby?" namjoon giggled, seokjin smiled fatiguely, as he bobbed his head. namjoon pecked seokjin's cheeks before hooking a thumb underneath seokjin's cheeks to look into his orbs, "a week off...no second words okay?" seokjin parted his lips to protest but piped down when namjoon glared at him with a warning finger raised up in the air.

he chuckled and scratched his nape slyly, before nodding his head in accordance. "good daddy" namjoon whispered for which seokjin beamed. "now, now..dont get your hopes too high, lets get you on the bed..i was planning on tying you on the bed if you try to deny me!" namjoon giggled."am' so sorry baby,sorry for not spending-"

"no need to apologize, jinnie...i love you, okay? promise me that you will never work yourself up like this ever again?" 

"mm...pinky promise joonie"

the end of the chapter. 

; 💗