012 ;; playdate - namjin.

requested by : BangtanNamjin07 

word count ; 1986

third p.o.v.

      crushing on someone was a very dramatic, tear-jerking session and namjoon was one of those normal human beings who admired a guy. having a crush is not prohibited or barricaded. in fact, having finer feelings was an inevitable human instinct, getting attracted to someone and fawn over them is something a normal human being would do, but having tender feelings towards your best friend's elder brother...is something taboo, at least for namjoon it actually was. 

  the discreet peeks over the creak of the door, indirect invasion during talks, and visiting your best friend for no particular reason— that was how namjoon's love life was going on. and at some point of his life, he knew that his best friend caught his intentions too, and he knew that jimin wasn't very pleased with the idea of him dating his elder brother— for whatever sick reason he had. but namjoon wasn't in the mind space to hear it not because he was arrogant or incurably in love but—

  cause, namjoon wasn't your typical loser guy who would die for his crush or probably, would do something very concerning to gain his crush's attention—mainly, he wouldn't lose his precious friendship with jimin.

 for his IQ 148, he was a hot, intellectual, and 'know his doings' kinda teenager. he didn't had his iq148 for nothing, so he dimmed himself from giving obvious flirt attempts to the elder, who eventually started to reciprocate. they exchanged their contact numbers first, after a very wasted night, and started to send midnight texts and flirty texts, but acted as if nothing happened when Jimin was around— namjoon didn't want to disappoint his best friend by breaking it up to him abruptly. 

.

"you sure, like—right now?" namjoon quivered with his baffled tone, still sprawled on the bed

"you sure, like—right now?" namjoon quivered with his baffled tone, still sprawled on the bed. he heard a hum, "yea...but only if you want to tho, I just feel—so lonely, and jimin isn't around too, or else he would've at least hung out with me but I guess..its a lonely day for me today tho. its fine joon i—"

"hey! wait, wait!" namjoon invaded quickly with a chuckle, as he barricaded the elder from ending the call, "ill be there in a few..." namjoon murmured as he slouched down from the bed clumsily, "ouh, okay then! see ya, sweets!" namjoon hummed with a smile etched on his lips as he quickly trotted towards the wardrobe to pull out the best outfit— 

cause he was going to be with his crush, alone for the very first time without being under jimin's gawking gaze and he was going to talk with seokjin, without any intruder invading—it wasn't like they had never talked to each other on flesh either, but this is definitely something more different for namjoon to have his crush closer to him or him inviting joon to his abode.