018 ;; love expresso - taejoon

includes ;; mild smut, fluffs

third person p.o.v.

not proofread.

"okay fine, taehyung but I'll only give you a week! a week for you to find your potential partner and bring him or her to the dinner by this weekend itself, no second words,and  if you fail to do so, then you will be following my order and come to the ball to meet your fiance !" 

taehyung glared at his father and balled up his fists, he was a young 30 years old young adult after all, what's the rush of marriage right now anyways?

cause, jimin got married and you should get yourself a partner as well to avoid any bad reputation of your personality. 

that's a whole load of crap. 

jimin, his best friend was a liar, a fucking backstabber who didn't even tell him that he had a boyfriend till he handed him the wedding invitation with a shy smile along with a positive pregnancy test. 

seokjin was his name, taehyung had always known that guy but never really paid attention to him but jimin never even tell him about his secret relationship, tae was mad, hella mad and was also profoundly happy for jimin...but he was still so fucked up about the whole jin and jimin's marriage that would be held by the end of the summer but he loved his best friend so he pretended to be mad until jimin was blowing off his phone with calls. 

now it was his turn to get married which was an inevitable truth, taehyung honestly didn't want to get married.but he knew that if he let this chance slip, then he would be forced to meet his father's business partner's daughter or son. both works for him, but tae just wasn't into a sudden abrupt arranged marriage. 

he didn't speak anything further to his father but grumpily grabbed the bike's key and stormed out of the house, before revving up to a silent spot he often visited when he had mental breakdowns...which was considered as often. he laid his head on the bike with arms behind his back as he sprawled comfortably on it, gazing up at the sky. 

just he was about to think about something, his phone rang out loudly with his younger brother's name on the display. he accepted the call quick, "if you called me to talk about the outburst dont worry im not mad or anything just a little upset by father you dont have to worry about m-" 

"shut up, where is my PlayStation?"

taehyung ended to call and shoved his phone back into pocket, with a scowl. it didnt take long for jungkook to get into taehyung's nerves as he kept pummeling his phone with texts and calls, taehyung was too lazy to mute his phone.

"what?!" 

"where is my xbox?" taehyung groaned, "i dont fucking know jeongguk, let me live in peace will you?" 

"i have an idea wanna hear out? an idea for you to avoid the whole marriage thing..." jungkook trailed, taehyung sat up at he nipped his lower lips. "okay...what's it?" he questioned in a calmer voice to coax the younger but jungkook had other plans. "i want that gucci jacket of yours, for tomorrow's prom party will you give it to me?"