𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠 | E

claimed by UmaDebbarma

IMAGINE | NAMSEOK | OMEGAVERSE

imagine,

hoseok and namjoon being enemies since their toddler phase over the pettiest reasons. they're always up each other's neck trying to provoke one another. Seeing their demeanor, their family members who happened to be business partners somehow predict that both of the males are going to present themselves as alphas.

Hoseok was the first one to present himself an alpha, he couldnt wipe off that smug grin off from his face everytime he sees namjoon who's still unpresented. that only made namjoon roll his eyes and slip a whoopee cushion on hoseok's seat right before hoseok slipped onto his seat proudly after recepting his speech about the black enough book. that made the whole class to erupt into a fit of laughter and hoseok only cried in frustration wanting nothing but to penis collada into the sweet drink namjoon was sipping onto.

but things fall a little unexpectedly, when namjoon presents himself as a— well, an omega. namjoon had never felt so embarassed in his entire lifetime, yet he took his time to adapt into his nature self, growing into more of a 'omega phase.' but that doesnt means that his rebellion phase was over tho. but he was so determined to not let hoseok know about his real identity, but ofcourse that fucker must come over to his house for a dinner.

and namjoon's parents very amazingly exposed namjoon's true nature with wide grins, like he's in a process of breeding a litter of puppies for them. namjoon didnt dare to step out from his room, but hoseok invading into his room?

a very wrong move.

at first hoseok mocked him, provoked him, called him petty names until namjoon kissed him. hoseok was gone. he could no longer provoke nor mock that omega infront of him—omega. namjoon was an omega and that was terribly such a coincidental reason for why hoseok badly wanted to ram his cock into namjoon's tight heat. 

namjoon's and hoseok's parents were pretty sure that their kids would probably be having a stupid quarrel, but oh god— none of them knew that hoseok had already sunk his fangs into the omega, maybe he'd sink something else into the omega.

like, alluring love perhaps.