i don't know you | one [namjin]

💌 total 11k words, will be divided into two parts! 

"Hyung, you're stinking up the room." yoongi complained grumpily as he waved his hand slightly indicating that the heaviness of seokjin's scent was suffocating them, especially the omegas who were red in anxiousness and fear. Seokjin's phenomerones that indicated his blatant distress wasn't helping much in the situation.

Taehyung glared at his alpha slightly, "it's ok. He's just as scared hyung." he defended seokjin earning a slight eye roll from yoongi who murmured something under his breath.

"r-righ, right, fuck, im sorry." seokjin drawled with a hastened pace, his words nor his mind were barely holding onto anything as he paced back and forth, trying to keep his scent in check trying not to strangulate his and namjoon's friends with his own scent. It was getting overwhelming even for himself, his alpha was restless. He has been ever since that night, it's been more than three months.

If seokjin calculated all those days he was sitting beside namjoon, holding his omega's hands ever so gently in the fear of breaking him and kissing his forehead tenderly despite being wounded himself, he'd conclude it as a complete four months. But every day felt like a decade for seokjin.

He still remembered it too vividly, the sound of car crashing, too loud yet too silenced due to the downpour. It still makes his body freeze, his veins go numb at the memory, it was cruel. They were just laughing, namjoon's hand was wrapped around seokjin's biceps, 'From the dining tables' by Harry styles was being radio casted, namjoon was softly murmuring the lyrics against his earlobes. They were driving back home after purchasing some cinnamon and cream-filled buns from the bakery, seokjin suggested that they should drive to their usual hiking spot and wait until the rain decides to fade away so that they could look at the sunset, he wished he didn't prompt that idea that day. He wished that he had decided to call it a day and go home, and just relish the rest of the day with his omega coddled in his arms, or him coddled in his omega's arms.

The rain was heavy, torrential that seokjin could barely make out a clear vision of the road yet he chose to drive, but he did drive at a slower pace making sure that they were shielded away from any possible mishaps. Namjoon kissed seokjin's cheek every time the car went past a speed bump, it was cheesy and corny but seokjin lived for the kisses.

Maybe he should've been more aware of the beings, of the time, the place— it was so sudden. Just moments before seokjin could kiss his namjoon and tell him that he loves him entirely, he saw it coming. From his peripheral vision, it was deafening. The loud thump it awoke was jarring. His dilated eyes searched for namjoon, pulled him closer, his teeth being sucked into his mouth as the car skidded.

Right before seokjin's very eyes, the glasses of their new car was shattering, the tiny pieces were piercing through his skin, their skin, the wheels were going sideways on the pavement, seokjin's hands were trembling as they jolted away from the steering wheel every time a shatter was heard, the tires were squealing— before seokjin could see it all their car enfaced an overturn and seokjin could barely breath as the downpour drenched him forcing him to swallow every bit of it that tasted like metal.

"N-namjoon" he croaked out, voice breaking, cracking as he tried to free himself- where was namjoon? Where was his omega? Where was the love of his life?

The seatbelt had dug through his own shirt making it harder for him to free himself, every attempt he made to break free only drew the seatbelt closer to him, it dug into his skin making it create a harsh tear just above his chest- seokjin hissed loud as he screamed for namjoon,

"NAMJOON!!" the rain was roaring, competing against his own voice as seokjin wailed, his head felt heavy, his leg was stuck, his body was hurt-

But where was namjoon? Why was namjoon not speaking, why was namjoon's scent fading away?!