jealousy looks cute on you (but not on me) | namjin

cross posted on ao3, astrokvive. 

Seokjin knew marriage life was more than just the deeply elaborated yet brief wedding vows or the i do's that will be conveyed as a procedure of marriage with the usual love-sick grins in front of the crowd

Seokjin knew marriage life was more than just the deeply elaborated yet brief wedding vows or the i do's that will be conveyed as a procedure of marriage with the usual love-sick grins in front of the crowd. Marriage is what, life beholds for you after your wedding at the aisle. The after-marriage life will actually sink in after the first fight, or a first disagreement that will result in one of the lovers giving in.

Seokjin knows they're way past those stages right now yet, he doesn't blatantly admits that they're both being petty right now. They've been married for three years already, the phase where seokjin knows how namjoon likes his coffee and how mad namjoon could get if he gets the accuracy of making his coffee wrong. Seokjin thinks that adapting it, is an art. Marriage is an art with the husband and wife as the artists, or in seokjin's case, it'd be husband and husband.

It's beyond perfect. Namjoon and him are perfect people with beyond-perfect preferences. He'd like to call them that, perfect even when he knows both of them carry flaws just like other humans. They're humans after all, but if you try to point out any flaw of namjoon's to seokjin he'd make sure to stab your tongue. Beyond a human, he's a lover. He's a husband. The husband of kim namjoon.

The husband of kim namjoon who's currently busy ignoring seokjin due to a heated argument they had this morning. Honestly, seokjin isn't any better as he was the one who began the entire silent treatment thing between them (don't blame him that's how he grew up, seeing his parents giving each other silent treatment naturally made him think of that when he argues with namjoon) but if you ask him why he's angry he'd have to take a moment to actually think about it and that's because he never was and is angry on namjoon. Maybe a little upset, but always too much in love. Even right now, he's aching to run to namjoon and fix the button that namjoon had mismatched and run his hands down his coat to smoother it with his own hands.

It all started due to seokjin's new colleague who has been a little too touchy with seokjin. Touchy as in not physically but social media-wise.

The first time was when namjoon was laying on seokjin's lap and he could hear the constant buzzing of seokjin's phone from his pocket, it was annoying. He had stared at seokjin with a pout as seokjin reached for his phone and took it, namjoon nuzzled happily into seokjin's tummy until.

Until fucking seokjin decided to open his phone and smile at it.

What's that smile seokjin?! Namjoon wanted to roar, like a lion, fierce and angry but he didn't. Seokjin usually smiles even over his Mario kart game notifications. It's normal. Nothing suspicious. So he slept on seokjin's lap.

First time, was a trailer. Like a glimpse of what was awaiting for namjoon.

It happened twice after that, but the main incident that made namjoon's eyes twitch was when seokjin answered her call after halting the car for a whole fucking minute just to reply her 'sure', yea namjoon had gawked what seokjin did.