knitter of the sweater | namkook

Namjoon's eyes bored into the caramel-glazed chocolate lava cake. The cake was round in a way that resembled his own sweet round plumpy cheeks.

Pregnancy made his cheeks look fuller than how they used to be, that's what his alpha kept telling him. Sometimes namjoon would giggle at that, or he'd cry frustratedly when his hormones are in wack. But today, he was in a very sedated state as he stared at the lava cake displayed on the front row. He could feel the pressure on his belly bump slightly developing each time he tried to stare at the cake vacantly. Much to his dismay, his baby seems not to want to accord to his plans. He retrieves himself back when he feels hoseok's warm palm dig into his clavicle and a coo follows.

"Do you want that joonie?" hoseok points and namjoon bites his inner cheeks as he lets his eyes roll to the back of his head in embarrassment. He was not here to get pampered again at least. He was here to help the 'sope' couple to pick the perfect cake for their perfect wedding .

Namjoon wants to deny and shrug like a big boy he is, instead, he finds himself nodding vehemently. His eyes clouds with tears (god knows why) as hoseok insists to pay for the little round, piquant-looking lava cake along with a cream and cookies donut.

Namjoon sat beside yoongi as he ate his own sugary goods in silence, getting spoon-fed by his yoongi-hyung with a different flavored spongy cake once in a while. Hoseok and yoongi fixed on the peach vanilla flavored cake not wanting the cake to be overly unique so that the guests could enjoy it. It made namjoon's inside triumph in victory knowing that peach and vanilla are both his favorite (it's not like sope adore their dongsaeng too much that they decided to settle on something that would make the pregnant omega happy and not stir up his morning sickness).

Purchasing a suit came right after choosing the cake, surprisingly choosing a suit took lesser time than picking out the cake. Maybe it was due to the partial pressure the guests would put on delicacies compared to the groom's suit. Or simply because yoongi settled on the very first suit he saw right after entering the store and hoseok took about 15 minutes before they swiped their card to settle the payment.

Being at the boutique reminded namjoon of his own wedding with his alpha. He's so happy that he married jungkook, and he's sure no one would or could ever dote on him as much as jungkook does. He couldn't wait to go home and wait for his alpha's presence and smother him with kisses.

"Woahhhh" hoseok trails as he gazes upwards, neck almost bent into a 90-degree angle as he has his jaw unhinged and mouth wide open. Namjoon giggles at hoseok's stance before gazing up at where hoseok was looking and safe to say namjoon's jaw almost dropped to the floor.

It's huge. Big, large, huge, in HD premium quality.

There he was, namjoon's beloved alpha jungkook.

Namjoon suddenly felt lightheaded, the urge to climb the billboard and wrap both his arms around it and yell, "THAT'S MY ALPHA!" at the top of his lungs was clawing through his chest. But he choose to shrug his head instead feeling his adam apple bob just a little as jungkook's voice and beautiful (oh, very sexy) self displays on the huge billboard ad.

It's obvious that it's from CK, with the wide and darkened letters swirling the screen every 5 to 8 seconds along with how jungkook keeps repeating the words "Calvin Klein" like he adores the word so much (and not namjoon much to namjoon's dismay).

"He's so sexy what, namjoonnnn. Jaykey's all grown up." hoseok chuckles and pats namjoon's back softly, that caused namjoon to puff out in annoyance and worrisome.

Jungkook was cladded in a denim jacket that was entirely unbuttoned (leaving namjoon to question the purpose of the buttons), he had no innerwear which left him displaying his exemplary sleek abs. just below the exquisite sight, the waistband of jungkook's boxers could be seen and boy did it made namjoon mewl just a little, as his usual milky variegated scent turned sour.