𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣' | 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙜𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙣 | W

♡ W — namufilms 

SUGAR DADDIES SIN X SUGAR BABY JOON

"MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD, try something new

"MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD, try something new." the youngest of both of them murmured. "like something exciting," he added. the oldest of all of them, sighed as he bunched the fascicles. "like drinkin' the scalding hot oil straight outta the pan instead of eating the fried material? or sucking my own dick? or trying to roll tortillas using my dick?" he rolled his eyes.

"that's peak stupidity." jungkook chuckled, "like getting a summer fling." he grinned cheekily. yoongi sighed, as he stared at the eldest. "tell me why are you still keeping him here, again?" "hey!" jungkook protested, "rude old men." he rolled his eyes. "actually." he trailed, as his eyes flickered into a cheeky glint. "why dont y'all try be my sugardaddies?"

"shut up!"

♡♡♡

"BOTH OF YOU, want to be my sugardaddies?" the pinkette who sat in front of the CEO's spoke, flabbergasted. The oldest, nodded calmly as he sipped his crimson, cabernet sauvignon as he stared at the younger in front of him with his deep low eyes. "are you not okay with that?" yoongi queried, as he stared at namjoon, their supposedly new sugarbaby.

"n-no no, actually." namjoon chuckled softly, with his quirky laugh and deep dimples. "i dont have any problems in that, it's just. it's quiet...flabbergasting. im not really someone who's been into this sugar baby and daddy contract for too long." he added. seokjin and yoongi nodded in unison, "us too. infact, you're our first sugar baby." jin added. "are you alright with the negotiations and rules?" he queried, namjoon hummed.

"ofcourse. just a professional sugar baby and daddy relationship with no further strings. well, no sexual basis— which is completely fine with me." he smiled contently. "then, we would love to have you as our sugar baby as well, joon." namjoon smiled as he hummed at the ravishing looking ritzy men in front of him as he dipped his head low, negotiating into a small nod.

♡♡♡

IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE, namjoon had agreed to be the CEO's sugar baby. Maybe, seokjin and yoongi might or might not have started to regret their contract policies. especially, rule number 3 which says,

6. No sexual intercourse or intimate contact will be shared between the affiliates unless if this rule is agreed to be voided by both parties, including both sugar daddies and the sugar baby.

okay, maybe they shouldn't have had such a legal and validated contract but fame comes with inflictions and they had to keep everything keen so that it wouldn't end in a bind. But it was never too late, but seokjin's prospect was that yoongi would definitely not agree to void the 6th rule. likewise for yoongi. 

namjoon, was not too dumb to be oblivion about the way they both stare at him. at the beginning of their negotiation, their eyes would not leave his eyes but now oh boy, their eyes would not leave his cleavage or thighs or perhaps his ass— which leads to him riding his big glass pink dildo moaning their names when he's home alone. sometimes, it's just too hard to keep everything professional when lust succumbs into your head.

but namjoon didn't want to be the initiator, he didn't want to make a fool of himself by making the first move so he let things be their way. pretending to not notice how seokjin would shift uncomfortably whenever he wears pretty sparkly skirts to visit them or the way yoongi's pants would tighten just a bit when he wears tight dresses they pile him with.

at this point, namjoon knew what they love on him. seokjin loved to gift namjoon plaid skirts, that would be ridden above his kneecaps, hugging his ass perfectly. yoongi on the other hand, loved something more skimpy and perhaps, kinky on namjoon— he loved buying namjoon thigh garters and lace dresses. and whenever namjoon wears them, yoongi would leave a lingering kiss on his neck, that will have namjoon convulsing into a hard orgasm as he rams his dildo into his hole— thinking about yoongi's tongue, yoongi's veiny hands, seokjin's broad shoulders, their voice, their big fucking coc—

fuck. namjoon absolutely wanted to be ruined by them. he knows both of them, want him. so does he, he wants both of them to have him. and ofcourse, he promised himself that he would not be the one who'd get on his knees first, but perhaps he can tease the fuck out of them till they pin him down on the desk and fuck him dumb till he's squirting cum below them.

perfect. that's perfect.

♡♡♡

THE NEXT DAY, namjoon wore the off-shoulder tight red dress that seokjin gifted him along with the crimson thigh garters, yoongi loved. it was the company's annual dinner and the CEO's had personally invited namjoon by texting him with very tempting emojis. and oh, the oldest was the boldest.

jinnie.

dont forget to wear that dress I gave you, pretty. 

I can't wait to meet you, tomorrow. 👅💦

I'd send a chauffeur to pick you up.

maybe he might've been drunk, or wanted to hit it off coolly but the emojis had namjoon's knees tremoring at night. he walked into the club where the party was after handing the bouncer his id. The interior was low-lit, cavernous, vaguely purple with long bars on either side and steps down to a dance floor. namjoon spots seokjin and yoongi near a leisure area, both in black neat suits skinny fit suits, and hands plunged into their pocket. 

namjoon felt his mouth watering at the sight of them, as he whimpered inwardly. willing himself to not have any sinister thoughts near them. he walks up to them and tugs at yoongi's suit with a shy grin, and yoongi's deep low eyes fall on namjoon's skimpy outfit. he smiles and leans into kiss namjoon's cheeks, making namjoon blush demurely.

seokjin's eyes almost roll to the back of his head as he stares at namjoon, he wears his usual ravishing grin and kisses namjoon's palms as he keeps his eyes on namjoon. namjoon felt like he was going to combust when he felt seokjin's hands around his waist and yoongi's on his ass. 

namjoon held back his urge to fall on his knees and strip himself right for them, as they introduced namjoon to their workmates. namjoon felt like his face and body were scalded, every time one of them moved their hands a little higher or lower— kissing his neck, smacking his ass playfully. 

"you look gorgeous, baby." seokjin whispers when they're finally seated in a secluded area where only him and the CEOs are seated at. namjoon's cheeks shade coyly as he looks down at his exposed thighs and gasps as he feels seokjin's large palm reigning the flesh. yoongi stares at them with his low carnal eyes, as he gulps down the whiskey. "t-thanks." namjoon stuttered and clenched his thighs as he felt seokjin's hands crawling closer to his inner thighs causing his stubby cock to jump in his pretty lace panties. 

he hoped that seokjin didn't notice. "getting too eager arent we?" yoongi's voice makes him whimper as he clenches his thighs together again, till he felt his inner thighs growing clammy. he gasps as he feels seokjin's breath hitting his neck, "you're irresistible." seokjin chuckles lowly and namjoon mewls as seokjin kisses his neck and bites on the flesh.

soon, they're making out sloppily with yoongi's knuckles buried into namjoon's hole fucking his hole with hard strokes of his veiny fingers that had namjoon twitching in pleasure. 

"i cant wait you fuck you, darling." seokjin whispers and he knows that he's absolutely going to be ruined by these men tonight or perhaps, every night from now on.