𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 | 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣 | T

♡ SLOT 'T' — NiyyaaQ

picture credits, belongs to the rightful owner

NAMJOON HAD PRESENTED, himself as an omega. the news was astonishing, abrupt, and unforeseeable. namjoon was always anticipated to be presented as alpha, or a beta— considering his taller body propositions and lanky self, too lanky to be an omega that people often terminated to themselves that namjoon could never bear a hire, and be impregnated, some even joked about how he couldn't handle an alpha's knot during ruts for being lanky.

sometimes the innocent naive namjoon desires to be a murderer, or a serial killer so that he can perish those people without a trance with no guilt trip but he happens to have a soft nature that wouldn't allow him to do so. namjoon had learned and adapted to live in a judgemental society that prefers and only accepts stereotypical omega's and alphas.

 lanky alphas are considered weak whereas omega's like namjoon are trait holders— namjoon always praises his self-tolerance and patients towards those nosy people, at times namjoon tends to snap and that act earns him a new title of being the 'arrogant omega' who deserve to be 'tamed'. but namjoon was, loved. 

he received much love from his parents and his friends who always stood up for him during his lost gloomy days. he would never falter himself just because people judged him, he learned society's depth and figured out that it's an absolute shitty and stereotypical place. 

but being an omega who holds a lot of traits—as what people conclude him as, still doesn't forbid him from relishing his life. he deserves to love, laugh, life— or even to have a huge fangirling and swooning crush over the head alpha kim seokjin. 

like who wouldn't fall for that alpha, after all ? he had charms up his sleeves along with his civil demeanor, he had even stood up for namjoon a few times and had enraptured namjoon's heart through that. seokjin was like a dream, a pleasurable, enjoyable, guilty pleasure kinda dream.

but thinking about seokjin, never misses making namjoon self-conscious, sad, flushed, and horny. horny moments aside, the thoughts of the alpha always make namjoon falter a little as he realizes the reality between them. 

seokjin was the head alpha, the alpha who had more demand in courting an omega, who must have a lot of dreams, expectations and wishes about his omega as well— petite waist, hourglass body, contagious giggles, short and sweet, polite, must know the courtesy, child-bearer, sexy, hot- oh lord.

that was a peak, namjoon could only dream about. namjoon had deciphered that he stood no chance for the alpha, after being demotivated by the comments of his fellow mutual friends or after overhearing gossip about the alpha,