03 ;; knickers - namjin

→ Includes ;  smut, omegaverse, rut, virgin omega, consensual sex, knotting, innocent omega, degradation, blowjob, spanking, choking,aftercare,marking

□ Prompt ; CEO alpha seokjin wakes up upon getting his rut abruptly, only to witness his sweet and fuckable, business contracted married omega sprawled on the bed wearing nothing but his white knickers.

an : i SUCK at writing smut >:) sorry !

word count ; 4353

➭word count ; 4353

third p.o.v.

.

seokjin tossed on his bed, uneasily as he groaned under his breath. his breath became erratic as he felt his muscles tensing up, he felt his scent becoming stronger in the air, the waft of the pungent smell was making him aggressive, he felt his headache pummeling him, his cock straining under the confined grey sweatpants he was wearing on, the urge to knot the creamy scented omega was just too much for him. 

the alpha slowly bathed his lashes with a low growl emitting from his lips, he knew that he had already messed up the sheets, and he also acknowledge that he got into his rut, very abruptly. but the alpha somehow had an assumption on it, due to last week's erotically teasing events.

🖇·˚ ༘ 💗

the alpha stepped into his house with an intrigued look plastered on his face, the guitar's acoustic riffing, was certainly something the alpha had never witnessed at his abode. he silently placed his black satchel bag on the hatstand along with his jet black loungue suit's jacket. the frown on his face still remained as he walked towards the spread where the loud guitar riffing was being emitted from. 

he somehow ended up standing at the corner of the kitchen aisle with his perplexed orbs as his orbs double took,  the scene of the omega in a long button-up shirt which was undone fully, precisely exposing his gorgeous and tempting honey tanned skin to the alpha's gawking orbs, much for seokjin's misfortune the omega was not wearing any bottoms like he used when the alpha was around,

he was only wearing his sanguine-colored hipster panties as he strummed a nonexistent guitar, swaying his hips around, his brows knitted in concentrated, oh if seokjin was in any other mood, he would've applauded the omega's fingertips which worked wonders on the imaginary guitar. seokjin didn't have much restraining ability when it came to the petite, elegant and prepossessing omega. 

he didn't mutually initiate or according to the arranged marriage, but the CEO of the company he had collaborated with was very persistent to shove off the omega to him, when seokjin first saw the omega, he was nearly mindless that he couldn't stop grinning to whoever he passed by throughout the entire week. but he did found the temping offer, very sus...which was evidently proven by the omega on the first night after their marriage. 

when namjoon said that his father hated him for his traits, firstly, for being a male omega was such a disguise for him secondly, having traits- he didn't have petite and perfect body proportions like any other omega but he was lanky and tall except for the fact that he was well-tempered at certain curves every alpha would desire, he didn't have a melodious voice like his brother jimin but a gruff and deep voice, he didn't have such a pretty face like his hoseok hyung but instead he had a masculine face-