04 ;; divorced - namjin

word count ; 1493

includes : angst

third p.o.v.

seokjin didn't know how did their relationship ended up like this, it makes him reevaluate every word they leashed on each other. the once high school and college sweetheart, the most desired and admired couple were now, divorced. he spared namjoon a last glance, a look of why were they really doing it? there was always a hope in him that namjoon will be back in his arms as his, maybe they cant sort things out. 

"you may sign here, sir" the notary announced, seokjin sucked in his breath harshly as namjoon carved his signature on the sheet, without thinking twice. "sir?" seokjin gave the notary an appalled look before signing on the sheet. he could feel his hands trembling, eyes tearing up blurring his vision, but namjoon was so adamant to just leave him. "thank you, goodbye seokjin-shi" namjoon muttered, his attention fully plastered on the screen as he walked out of the hall. 

"its okay, seokjin..don't let him, tear you apart. there is a lot of fish in the sea, just move on from him, he is just one adamant unlucky boy, he will regret is soon.." seokjin gulped as he carded his hands through his blond locks, the advice was futile, they went as instinctive chatters for him. he grabbed his car key before striding out of the hall, in hope to see namjoon for the last time and his hope went in vain. 

.

"namjoon, please—" 

"seokjin, stop acting like a fool! this is such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and they've chosen me, stop acting like a clingy thing...I'm —" "joon..." seokjin invaded with a sigh as he appendages namjoon's knuckles with his and pecked it. "joon, I've known about that company longer than you do baby, and they've been reported by several—" namjoon yanked seokjin's hands away with a huff. "just say that you're jealous, of course you are...you've been studying modeling longer than i do and you're just burning up that the worldwide known modeling resource has requested and permitted me and not you!" namjoon spat as he glared at seokjin. 

"joon, do you think that i will ever be jealous of you, baby? I've always been happy about you, but listen love, the people there are beast and gold diggers baby, there are alot of sexual abuse or menta—" 

"seokjin, I'm capable of protecting myself and i don't need you to protect me okay? we are done for today, I'm going to bed" namjoon announced before scurrying upstairs, seokjin groaned as he glanced at the interview paper. he was not wrong, he has always heard bad reviews about the modeling company, he doesn't want namjoon to be one of them, but namjoon wasn't in the headspace of listening to him, hence he didn't even want to spare a word to seokjin about this, since he was too busy celebrating the news with his friends.

.

"jin hyung is right hyung, that's the reason why i turn down their offer. please don't—" namjoon groaned as he slammed his fist on the table, making the others to knit their brows and jolt up. "do you guys think that I'm not fucking capable to choose on what's right and wrong and what do i need and dont need for my own fucking life?! can you guys stop it already, I'm— have a great dinner!" he spat before striding upstairs back. 

"i-im so sorry, jimin...sorry guys" seokjin sighed as he rubbed his temples, "its okay hyung, but please dont let him give in to their tempting order...the salary might look luxurious but their treatment towards the models, once they've signed the contract, is so disturbing and concerning, I've got a couple of my friends who actually joined and resigned just after a couple of months, unable to handle their strict orders..." jimin mumbled, seokjin hummed. "ill talk to him, i think he feels a little troubled that's it..." he whispered timidly, the dinner went with a dimmed silence due to namjoon's outburst.