05 ;; divorced - namjin. part 2/2

word count ; 4499 

word count ; 4499 

→includes : mentions of abortion, sexual assault, non-consensual, mentions of violence and mentions of slight gore, angst. 

third p.o.v.

"y-you're pregnant?" seokjin whispered out breathily, with his tender smile as he bunched namjoon's hands using his blinking away a few happy tears which gathered up on his orbs. he sighed with an ebullient smile, his indecipherable happiness made him feel overwhelmed. he sniffled as he squeezed namjoon's hands, his burrows arched in unison as namjoon slowly unclasped their hands with a jittery look plastered on his face, 

"its y-your child, i didn't—" seokjin hummed, not wanting to hear further, he knew he had no reigns or authority over namjoon now, they were divorced but that doesn't mean that he couldn't love namjoon. "and a-about that, i— seokjin, i want to abort it..." seokjin's eyes widened, with a fit of wrath hidden behind his orbs. "joon, what?" he quivered, solely with his sharp voice, namjoon dodged seokjin's orbs as he gulped down. 

"h-having a baby, doesn't accommodate with my carrier, i have to travel overseas and—" 

"joon, do you realize what you're talking ? do you realize your own words, you want to...kill an innocent soul? for your carrier?" seokjin whispered stumped, "my carrier is more important to me, than anything else...whether its—"

"m-me or a child..." seokjin chuckled airly, of course, namjoon indeed did give up on him due to the urge of wanting to be in his dream carrier, whatever urge that possessed him is now, reigning him. "i didn't mean to but—"

"no," seokjin reciprocated before looking into namjoon's orbs, "you're not going to abort—" 

"but its my body, i can decide whatever i want...i just wanted to inform—" "no namjoon! i understand that you're very passionate about your dream but killing a child for that is too much, you need the father's consent—"

"you never changed," namjoon huffed chuckling rebelliously, seokjin knitted his brows. "w-what do you mean by that, what do you mean by i never changed?" seokjin quivered, "you're always selfish, you only care about what you want not what i need....makes me wonder how did i even fell in love with you and married you..." namjoon spat venomously, seokjin clenched his jaw, as his eyes teared up instantly. 

"i-its not that namjoon, its just you never realize...how much i really, care for you and how much i-i love you..." seokjin whispered, yearningly. namjoon groaned in nuisance as he looked up to seokjin's orbs with a displeased look, "seokjin, we are divorced in first place and partially do you think that having a child in such state is such a good—"

"i want to hear no excuses namjoon, if i said 'no' then its a 'no', its my child as well and i have the authority to decided whether the child must be aborted or not, and my termination is a strong 'no', " seokjin emphasized in a stern voice, as he stood up from the stool. "seokjin! you're ruining my carrier just because you're such an egocentric person who wishes nothing but for me to never achieve in my life or never look up to—"