𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧 | 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 | R

R— SamanthaSue324

WITCH JOON X WAREWOLF ALPHA GGUK

"ALIHOTSY DRAUGHT, is produced from the alihotsy plants. Which leads, to hysterical laughing to the summoner. Or in other words, it's simplified as a happy potion." namjoon smiled at the little necromancers and blue bloods who stared at him with their big curious doe eyes. one of them held up the alihotsy plant, and grinned.

"i think i should mix it into, Professor Rain's drink." the kid added making namjoon to chuckle. "no, that's a violation. we arent allowed to use it unless if it's an emergency kids!" he warned and took the plant away making the other kids giggle silently. "the next potion we will be learning today is, quite special." namjoon's eyes flicked into a happy flicker as he held up the purple potion containing apothecary jar.

"this is called, Amortenti—" "THAT'S LOVE POTION!!!" one of the loudest kid, screamed making namjoon to narrow his eyes at him. "seokj—"

"im gonna feed it to HIM!" the kid pointed at another, red hair colored male. namjoon sighed, "seokjin but you cant just go around spilling love potion on hos—"

"it's okay ms. joonie. we're already in love." hoseok, grinned as he whacked the elder's head, making the elder to cry out before he started to grin back at hoseok again. the kids in the class giggled silently, staring at the little nobles. "ms. oonie! oonie!" 

"yes, minnie?" the orange-haired mage, giggled at the petname. "are you are in love with someone?" he queried, namjoon smiled. "nope."

"you can be in love with me, ms.oonie!! i guh you!!" 

needless to say, every day the kids had namjoon worn out with their questions and little bickering but namjoon loved the kids so much. every single of them, gave warmth to his heart every day. namjoon finally set the love potion back into his shelf as he took a woven basket. he had to collect, wolfsbane, porcupine quills, and fairy wings to introduce a new potion for the kids tomorrow. 

"love." namjoon peeked his head up and grinned at the man who stood by the doorway. 

"father." namjoon greeted, "how was today's lesson?" the man questioned as he slouched on the arm chair. "it was fantastic as usual! i thought the kids, about love potion and a few more." he grinned. "ah be careful with that one, the kid named seokjin bribed me with his 10 cents saying that he wants the love potion in return for that. he's going to make his beau, hoseok fall in love with him.

"oh god." namjoon laughed, "they're adorable." he added. "indeed they are, my love. i wonder, when i'd be ever able to see you with your future spouse." the man sighed making namjoon to blush up. "soon, father. soon." 

♡♡♡

WOLFSBANE, was one of the rarest spieces. It was used as a cure or a weapon against werewolves and werewolves always perished wolfsbane from the land to avoid inflicting wars from higher nobles and royalties towards them and their pups. wolfsbane was often found, at the hills and most secluded spots, which namjoon was well aware of that it's werewolves training institution as well.

he had nothing against, werewolves. hence, he even had managed to befriend a few of them but trespassing into the werewolf community with no permission always feared him. he maneuvered past the hills and sighed at the sight of wolfsbane, he quietly set his basket down and took a few of them cautiously and covered them up with his invisible cotton scarf. werewolves of course wouldn't be very happy when they get a sight of wolfsbane.

the way past the hills was quiet and ominous. namjoon was about to run back into his home, when he heard a few clashing, and loud thunder-like growls and a loud thump on the ground. he acknowledged it, as the werewolves and hesitated a little. it was his nature, to help wounded wolfs to grow the bond within the wolfs and mages. he stood behind the long and huge, Awongalema tree.

when, he felt the silence stir back into the place and footsteps fading away he hesitantly walked up to the spot with his quick silenced steps. the sight infront of him, made namjoon instantly crouch down as he stared at the big black pelted injured wolf which had a scare beneath its jaw as it oozed down thick, crimson globes of blood.

namjoon instantly, set his basket down as he pulled out , the panacea potion he always kept there. he helped the wolf to get a bit of the potion, moving away when he heard the low painful growls. he patted the wolf's head and stood up instantly, wanting to not be in flesh with an angry wolf once the wolf's awake. 

but for his bad, he accidentally tripped over a log making his wolfsbane to scatter down on the green ground below his feet. namjoon felt his insides freezing instantly, as he stood there frozen as he stared at the wolf which raised itself from the groud slowly looking more bigger and stronger it did while it laid there injured.

"p-please, dont hurt me! i c-cured you!" namjoon moved away, as he shielded himself expecting the worst. instead, he stared at the wolf flabbergasted as it crouched down to thank him. namjoon smiled, not all wolfs were bad. he was about to sprint away when the wolf bite the edge of his dress, 

"umm...m-mr. wolfie?" he questioned hesitantly, and grinned when the wolf nudged it's head to namjoon's palms. "do you want to be pet?" he smiled, as he run his hands into the wolf's midnight colored soft pelt. "you're too cute." namjoon giggled as he heard the wolf whining for more of his touch.

"w-woa wolfi—" namjoon gasped as the wolf slowly transformed itself, into a charming looking man. "....w-woa." namjoon breathed as he looked away, as he realized the man infront him was completely naked. it was nothing new within the werewolves. "thank you." namjoon stared into the man's eyes as he hummed shyly, before gazing up at the man's jaw. 

"oh god, it's bad. i can help you with the stitches." namjoon offered, and stared at the man flushed as he held his hands. "you have no idea, how long ive been looking for you." he whispered making namjoon blink. "do i know you?"

"im, jeon jeongguk. alpha of the jeon's. I've come all the way along from south to find, my luna. and im happy that i did." namjoon took a step back as he stared at the alpha terrified. "i cant be your luna. im a human, a mage." he added, defiantly. the alpha smiled and nodded, "indeed. the pack fortune-tellers had indeed terminated that my mate is not an omega, nor beta. it isnt something new within the werewolves, dont worry." he grinned, looking like a bunny.

namjoon crunched his brows, "no way, im letting you drag me away just like that! i cant trust you, you can come to my home if you want your wound to be treated, but NO funny business of your ancient plagiarized story of me being your mate, understand?" the alpha blinked as he stared at the pretty witch. "w-well i can prove myself-"

"talk to my father. and now, you need your wound treated."