06 ;; devil's human mate - namjin. part 1/2

includes ; sitcom, fluffs.

word count ; 1475

.

third p.o.v.

"deal?"

"no" the high schooler huffed as he flaunted his puppy doe orbs to the devil who stood in front of him with his eyes narrowed, his criticizing orbs thrived down namjoon's figurine, it was an 'are you are insane look?'

"please!" namjoon huffed, "let me go, and stop summoning me! no means no! one more time, you try to summon me, then i will show you, your demise!" the devil growled, his fangs perking out, dreadingly but the highschooler didn't nudge. "fine, go now...but ill summon you, right after this!!" namjoon warned, the devil sighed exasperatedly, never once he had been strived due to a simple human. but here he was, continuously getting summoned by a simple bratty high schooler, who wanted to accord a deal with him. 

"arent you scared of me?" the devil whispered, timidly. the high schooler, rearranged the summoning candles and shook his head in denial. "look! you're just being a bitch, one small little deal! ill give you my blood okay? all you have to do is to help me with my grades, and lifetime supplies of chocolate, easy right? ill give you my BLOOD!!" the high schooler emphasized.

"but contracts signed by minors aren't legally binding, and if i try to take your...blood or try to cause any harm to you, i can be prosecuted" the devil murmured. "ah! i hate rules, and love to break them, i don't care but look Mr. black wings—"

"devil" the devil corrected with a glare, "okay Mr. black-winged devil! we humans are bounded to live by our own, and you know...my life is a literal definition of shit, so all you have to do is to help me out— with grades, daily free supplies of chocolates and you must transform yourself to my form so that i can roam around freely without—"

"Remember that you're talking to a devil, i could always pry your soul and quench my bloodthirst—"

"DEVIL!!!!" the devil flinched as his eyes flickered into a more sedated color of the ruby, he inhaled sharply and stared at the adamant high schooler who was threatening him with a candle. "why cant you even do this to your, dear mate!! don't expect me to be a househusband and expect anything to break your freaking curse!! ill fight for my rights, till i have candles left with me! i have ten more dollars! remember that!" he growled, the devil slumped on the floor and stared at the human betrayed. 

"what's your deal?" he murmured, a rebellious dented grin took reign on the human's face at the quiver.

.

"Mr.black winged devil, can i get a box of Hershey's chocolate?" the human mumbled as he swayed his feet, laying on his stomach with his hands twirling a pencil. the devil groaned, "that's the seventh bar, by now!" he huffed. "i know, but still i don't see a problem on that, if you want me to kiss that lips of yours to break the curse, then hand in that chocolate" the human didn't nudge, "hell is way more better than this cruel world, were you the satan's long lost son?!" the devil grunted, namjoon grinned adorably as his blinked his vixen orbs.

"have no idea about that but im sure that im your mate" he grinned, the devil rolled his eyes before handing the human the bar of chocolate, staring at the way the human's orbs twinkled. god, that human was annoyingly adorable. 

.

"kim seokjin, Mr. black-winged devil" namjoon called out, and pouted at the absence of the devil, he smacked himself at his forgetfulness before rolling off the bed and, took a candle before litting it ; he grinned as he waited for the devil's presence.