you belong with me (we co-exist)

summary,  divorced couple namjin who are co-parenting celebrate their son's fourth birthday

prompt given : so they've been divorced for a few years, on good terms but had a huge argument before they left each other. (choose your reason as to why they left each other :3) they're still in lub and have had their moments but this is the moment where they wanna get back together

"Okay buddy, how about we have a sit together, and sing super tuna quietly instead?" seokjin prompted and sighed softly, his voice barely more than a whisper as the toddler adamantly slipped away from his arms to sit on top of the slide.

"Nwini." seokjin hummed staring at the toddler who held the tuna plushie tight to his chest, practically it was a shark. Seokjin had explained that, but the toddler had denied believing seokjin and claimed seokjin was a liar.

"H-hwelp ggukie? Down?" he pointed at the slide for which seokjin smiled, "of course, come here baby." he guided down the toddler who clutched his arm and shrieked as he slid down the orange slide.

He grinned happily as his bottom didn't hit the ground this time, " 'ank you uncle nini!" he held his hands up indicating that he wanted to be picked up, seokjin did so and styled jungkookie's disheveled hair.

"Alright, buddy. Now shall we finally get you to your room?" seokjin swore his heart clenched venomously at the sight of jungkook's bright face filling with blue. It was sickening, seokjin knew. Not that he didn't understand that it must be revolting to be stuck up in the same room that has a very dreary and plain paint.

It's was large, yes and spacious, yes but it was lonely, filled with nothing but boring posters that portrayed various types of illness. Along with pictures of injections- he totally understands why jungkook refuses to stay there.

He should suggest something regarding room improvement, especially for the children's ward. Maybe add more colors, a toy corner, or a TV with a youtube feature !

Junseo would like- love that. Junseo loved youtube. Sometimes it was ridiculous to see junseo watching videos of two women kissing with such intensity. Honestly, it's all caused by having the same genes. Maybe he could ask junseo on how they can improve the ward to make it even more child friendly so that kids don't feel pressured when they're admitted. Junseo tends to come up with pretty bomb ideas like how he suggested seokjin add tuna to his chips along with some steamed prawns.

Seokjin retrieved his thoughts back as he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, once again his own infamous super tuna started playing loudly, making jungkook's eyes bulge out as he began dancing with the plushie while still being held in seokjin's arms.

"Yea?" seokjin spoke without looking at the caller as he helped jungkook adjust his nasal cannula,

"are you even gonna show up?"

Seokjin recognized this voice too well. It wouldn't matter, the voice's owner could be sobbing, wailing, screaming, moaning, pretending to mimic someone else, and seokjin would still recognize him too well within a heartbeat.