𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 | 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣 | A

♡A — rachybecky

OMEGAVERSE | IMAGINE.

TOCOPHOBIA — pathological fear of pregnancy/ childbirth.

imagine, 

alpha jin and his omega chilling at the balcony, during one fine Sunday morning. not talking much but just relishing in each other's heat, and scent with a lot of soft grazing kisses that has namjoon giggling once in a while. 

seokjin notices that namjoon is somehow, stressed up due to his the change in his scent and he finds his mate running his hands down his body, fumbling with the button. "what's on your mind, boo?" namjoon stared up at seokjin as he bites his lower lips, blushing at the pet name. "i g-got...I guh something to tell you." namjoon whispered, voice timid and shy.

seokjin hummed kissing his mate's cheeks, and crown, playing with the little pigtail that had adored namjoon's blonde hair. "I'm pregnant." seokjin's fingers stilled against namjoon's hair, as he felt the heavy words hang in the air within them. "wh—"

"I f-felt a little pukey and missed my heat which was supposed to be over by a week now, so i visited hoba to get checked and..." namjoon whispered shyly as he stared at seokjin's dilated orbs. the lack of response made him jittery, as he tugged onto seokjin's shirt softly. "y-you're not mad arent you?" seokjin instantly shook his head, as he denied namjoon. "o-ofcourse not, baby." he whispered and kissed namjoon's cheeks. hearing namjoon's little rants about the fetus. 

seokjin felt as if someone had robbed words, and emotions from him. he couldn't pour his attention into everything that day, his empty eyes somehow found their ways to stare into void as a ominous fear stirred inside him. namjoon, ofcourse noticed how blatant his mate's eyes looked along with how pent up his scent seemed as if seokjin had been dwelling over something. 

,♡♡♡,

WHEN THE NIGHT STRUCK, namjoon felt his emotions becoming heavier in his chest. "jinnie." namjoon whispered as he back hugged seokjin who was making dessert for them, seokjin hummed still not taking his eyes from the stove. namjoon couldn't help but to bite his lips harsher at the silence, as tears spilled from his eyes. "a-are you not happy?" his tremoring voice drew seokjin's attention quickly. 

"w-what, baby no—" "a-are you not happy with me being pregnant? dont you want to have a family with me?" namjoon stared at seokjin with his wet, shiny orbs. seokjin sighed as he kissed namjoon's forehead and dropped his head on namjoon's shoulder blades. namjoon felt his tears freezing, as he felt his mate's shoulders shivering and contradicting lightly into quivers.

"j-jin—" 

"i-im sorry. i d-dont think i c-can do this, i-im sorry i sound so irresponsible b-but i dont think i c-can be a good father for our child. i t-think i'd fail as a father and you'd lea—" namjoon shushed seokjin by kissing seokjin's scent gland as he released more of his own sedating pheromones. seokjin's cries finally turn into little sniffles, as he clings to namjoon. too embarrassed to look up at his mate.

"jinnie." namjoon whispered as he took a step back, staring into his alpha's big puppy doe sad eyes that looked everywhere but him. "alpha, look at me." namjoon whispered, finally meeting the alpha's eyes. he kissed seokjin's forehead and petted his black hair, making the alpha purr and preen like a kitten. 

"i know that you'd be the best father for our puppy." he whispered softly, with his deep dimpled smile. seokjin's puppy eyes still remained in denial as he shook his head dismissively. "we can work on that, pup. we can go on parental advice classes together, and get ourselves prepared for this pup mm?" he whispered, coaxingly. seokjin sniffled as he nodded like a child, who finally agreed to his mother's scolding and coaxing. 

"o-okay. a-alpha will be goodie for you."