the two kisses we never talked about | part one

The apartment was void of the usual sound of laughter, quirky remarks, provokes, or the wonted noise of a pirated movie being emitted from the old TV that went off according to its own needs

The apartment was void of the usual sound of laughter, quirky remarks, provokes, or the wonted noise of a pirated movie being emitted from the old TV that went off according to its own needs. The apartment was rather occupied by four guys who busied themselves by cleaning it. Yoongi was cooking in the kitchen slicing down the overcooked beef that had lost the strength of sinews. Hoseok on the other hand was cleaning the living room making sure that the place was neat enough to give her a good impression.

Jimin and taehyung were laying on the couch still trying to complete the crossword puzzle from the latest newspaper. "It's definitely a skewer" jimin argued as he pointed out the boxes that were finely printed towards taehyung, "it could be a kabob, too." taehyung defended as he tried to justify himself despite knowing that jimin was most probably right. He was just a teeny tiny bit envious that jimin had managed to find most of the answers precisely.

"Guys, get your ass up. Seokjin hyung's gonna be here soon. He texted in the gc. And yoongi hyung, jin hyeong mentioned that no steak since apparently she's allergi-" jungkook stopped mid-sentence as yoongi threw a fresh piece of steak towards his direction. It landed accurately on the fine-looking floor that was mopped by hoseok minutes ago. The scene made hoseok's eye twitch.

"Is he fucking crazy?! Im not a fucking slave to serve his goddamn girlfriend whatever she demands-" yoongi's face was soon covered by the thick pungent scent of pepper sauce he had made just to glaze the steak. He stared at hoseok for a brief second before pouncing on him ignoring jungkook's wails and taehyung's cheers.

.

Namjoon was tired. He was too exhausted to even drag himself away from yoongi's bed. He stared at the tiny cat alarm clock yoongi had on his bed and groaned slightly, disappointed that he'd slept for too long. He tossed around on the bed and bit his dry and chapped lips as he reached out for his phone whilst having his eyes clenched shut. He sighed in contempt when he got a grip of his phone and brought it towards his chest and straightened his back against the bed, feeling the weight of his muscles. He mentally noted to himself to put yoongi's bedsheets on the washer considering how damp his back was, he most probably had drenched yoongi's bed sheets with his sweat. He turned on his phone and scrolled through the notifications that had piled on his phone until his fingertips landed on a certain notification.

1 new message in 'seokjin and his six babies'

Namjoon sighed harshly as he sat up and ran his fingers through his hair and cringed to himself as he felt his sweat covering his fingertips. He surely did have the best sleep. Well, crying always provides the best sleep. He pressed on the notification and ignored the latest message and chose to scroll up just a little upward and paused his fingertips.

Seokjin hyung.

Im bringing my gf to our place this weekend

Namjoon sighed once again already feeling like he'd aged ten years forward and rubbed his temples. The taunting feeling in his chest only seemed to expand as he inhaled and stared at the latest message, this one was from seokjin too and it was something about his girlfriend's allergic, namjoon paid no mind to it. (and that was a lie). He bit his lips and stared at yoongi's bed and debated with himself wondering if he should sleep through the day so that he wouldn't have to witness seokjin being all over his girlfriend or his girlfriend being all over seokjin. It's gonna break his heart, honestly break was such a simple word.