14|| Enemies or Not?

*All mine by Plaza heavily slowed*

Violet hand moved up and down my waist pulling me closer to her body and then pushing me back. My hands found it's way up to neck and I rested my wrist on her shoulder.

Alcohol runned through my veins and threw my head back letting the rhythm of the song flow through my body.

At this point I felt free, nothing more was on my mind. Anything about Ryan was gone. Anything to do with my mom was gone. Anything to do with Viper was gone.

He cheated on me, Ryan he cheated. That night with the phone call, he accidentally called while having sex with another woman so I don't think it would hurt him if I had kissed Violet one to many times.

Violet moved her waist in sync with the music and I moved my head closer to her neck. Sucking gently I made sure it would leave a mark pulling back I moved my waist whining in rhythm with hers and we went down our thighs brushing against each other as we moved back up.

She reached her hand out and I took it spinning into her body. My back collided with her front and I moved my ass against her. She held onto my my waist, her fingers squeezing my sides.

I turned my head to side, straining my neck up to her face. The side of my lips brushed against hers and I continued dancing letting my body flow with the song.

Violet wore a tight short dress with a spaghetti strap and she looked like an absolute Goddess. I also wore a short dress with a split that came up a little about thigh. Both dresses in black since that was the color we agreed on.

(Violet's dress)

(Violet's dress)