24|| Drunk in Love

I turned off the safety in my gun when I came face to face with Avery's room door

Slowly twisting the handle, I pushed open the door and aimed it at the empty bed.

Furrowing my eyebrows I kept my gun to my side my finger grazing the trigger.

Kicking the bathroom door open, I saw Avery laying in the tub.

"Avery" I said sternly when I noticed no one was here. "Dad give me five more minutes I'll get up and eat" she groaned and I looked at my empty vodka bottle and empty wine bottle.

"I'm not your father" I said and she opened her eyes and looked at me horrified.

"Oh shit Ace" she quickly said.

"Why are you drunk?" I questioned and she rolled her eyes trying to push herself out of the tub.

I held her hand pulling her up and she slipped almost falling. I held her waist keeping her steady and she carefully stepped out of tub.

"Hi" she whispered and she leaned up pecking my lips.

Damn it I wanted to shoot someone.

"Avery answer my-" I began to say but she cut me off placing her finger against my lip.

"I want McDonald's" she said and I sighed. "Okay" I agreed and she smiled.

"But you need to change" I said and I laced my hand with hers and pulled her into the bedroom.

Going into her closet I picked out a hoodie and pants her, ones similar to what I was wearing right now.

(Ace and Avery's outfit)

She stood near the bed and I walked up to her, dropping her outfit on the bed.

"You need to shower" I said and she nodded her head.

Taking her hand in mines once more I walked her back into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

She eyed each one of my movements as I bent down in front of her. I looked up at her silently asking for permission and she nodded her head allowing me.