32|| Yes Sir

Just kidding

Just kidding...

Tw! aspects of a bdsm relationship, knife play, gun play, spanking, choking, slapping, biting, spit kink, degradation, praise, bondage, pain kink, overstimulation, orgasm control, thigh riding, breath play, wax play, branding, breeding.

(There are definitely errors throughout this please ignore them<3)

Kneeling on the floor, my hands on my thighs I waited for him. This was going to be a long night and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

The door opened and I kept my head down, in respect. I felt his fingers under my chin and he titled my head up. Looking at him, he kept a neutral expression on his face.

His finger rubbed my top lip and then his finger ran down the centre of my lip. He pulled my bottom lip forming a pout on my lips. Watching the tattoo on my inner lip he smirked.

'Fuck you'. That's what the tattoo said. I got it on my sixteenth birthday. A drunk night with Violet could lead to several bad decisions.

"Such a pretty liitle slut yet a terrible attitude" he said, his tone low and husky. "What are we going to do with you sweetheart?" he whispered and I gulped.

He removed his finger from my lip and stared down at me. Then at the position I was in, his eyes trailed on the my hands against my thigh and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"Have you ever had a dominant?" he questioned. I licked my lips and he raised his eyebrows. "No lies." he said and I shifted slighty.

"Yes sir" I answered. "A dominatrix" I corrected and he nodded his head.

"How long was she your dominatrix?" he asked. "Six months when I turned eighteen" I explained, adding details.

"Did they train you?" He questioned and took a deep breath in. "Yes sir" I answered.

"Good." he said and I looked down at the ground once more. My thighs rubbed together and my palms started getting sweaty.

The room became hot even though they air conditioning was on and I felt myself getting wet. He did absolutely nothing yet I felt like he touched me in places I never thought would turn me on.

"Are you okay with me taking this further?" He questioned. I nodded my head, "Yes" I answered. I felt a sharp sting on my cheek, my face turning to the side. I looked up at him, squeezing my thighs together.

"Yes sir" I corrected myself and he smiled a little looking down at me.

"Stand up." he ordered and I stood up keeping my hands to my side. "Kneel on the bed" he ordered and walked to the bed and knelt in the centre of the bed.

He opened the front chest of the bed and I sucked in a sharp breath when I saw all the toys in it. Whips, chains, ball gags, handcuffs. So much. Half of them I didn't even know the names of.