33|| Falling in Love?

"I am not mean" I defended and he laughed kissing my neck

"I am not mean" I defended and he laughed kissing my neck. The wall was glass looking over the forest and the sight looked absolutely gorgeous.

"You said you wanted to beat her" he recalled and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She had an attitude" I reasoned.

"What's her name?" he questioned.

"Carrisa" I answered and I felt his body still.

What the fuck?

I didn't bring up the part where she was sucking Ryan's dick in his club but the way he still made my heart pound against my chest.

"Ace" I whispered and he ran his fingers up my side.

"Yeah?" he questioned clearing his throat and I turned around my body sore but I still managed to sit on his lap.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, my wrist resting on his shoulders. I leaned down kissing his lips and I held my waist deepening the kiss.

"Something you want to tell me?" I asked quietly.

"At the club-" he began and I cut him off.

"I know she was with Ryan" I finished and he shook his head.

"She's my ex girlfriend darling" he said and I swallowed looking at the ground.

I licked my lips and but down on my skin. I felt his fingers under my chin and he lifted my chin up to come in level with his face.

"Did you know?" I questioned and he took a deep breath before answering. "Yes." he answered and I rested the palm on my hands on his shoulders.

"Okay" I said and he tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head avoiding his kiss.

Why didn't he tell me?

"Av" he whispered and I shook my head making eye contact with him.

"Kiss me baby" he muttered lowly and I bit my lip, dragging my fingers up his neck.

Raking my fingers through his hair he closed his eyes relaxing at the feeling. He bent his head back and I hovered over his face my lips grazing his.

I didn't kiss him- instead I let my lips brush against his. Making my way down his jaw I peppered small kisses till I reached the crook of his neck.

My lips attached to his skin and I bit down on his skin causing him to hiss in pain. I sucked on his skin leaving a hickey behind.

"Do you have anything with her?" I questioned fisting his hair. He moaned gripping my waist.

"No" he answered breathless.

"Good" I muttered kissing the mark I left on his neck.

I pulled back connecting my lips with his and he grabbed my cheek deepening the kiss.