18|| The Call

Mature Content

Mature Content

Locking the door I stood behind her. She watched me through the mirror. I didn't make any movements, I just stared at her ass.

I rub my fingers over her clit and she pushed her hips back against my finger. Her fingers gripped the edge of the desk and I smirked.

"You're soaked baby" I whispered and she repeatedly nodded her head. My middle slowly stroked in an upward movement over her clit and she moaned loudly but it was muffled by her underwear in her mouth.

Quickly slipping two fingers in her she jolted forward. Her forehead rested on the desk and she fingers gripped the edge of the table tighter.

My fingers continuously pumped inside her repeatedly hitting her g-spot.

I kissed her shoulder blade and leaned up to her ear. She raised her head and looked at me through the mirror.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah" I teased and I stopped moving my finger. She whined loudly and I started to fuck her again. My fingers slid in and out of her and she clench her pussy a couple times.

"Cum Avery" I ordered and I she screamed on in pleasure.

Pulling my fingers out I slipped the tip of my dick inside her and I saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Avery" I moaned slipping my entire dick in her. My hands grip her waist as I started pounding in out of her.

"You like that don't you?" I asked. I took her wrist and pinned them behind her back.

Spanking her ass, she moaned loudly and I fucked her harder. I want to do so many things to her.

I want to tie her to my bed and fuck her for hours on end. I want to spank her sweet ass until begs me to stop.

I want to break her beyond repair, I want her to crave me and me only. The idea of another man or woman anywhere near hear made me feel to claim her. Take her over and over like the pretty slut she is.

"Fuck!" I moaned feeling my high approaching. I pounded in her harder and faster. The ringing of a phone made me slow my movements and I picked her phone up looking at the caller ID.

Ryan.

"Answer it" I ordered pulling her underwear out from her mouth and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you insane?" she asked and I grabbed her neck pulling her back towards me.

"I gave you an order Avery now do as you're fucking told" I seethed and she rolled her eyes.

I slapped her ass and she let out pained cry. I gave her the phone and she as she swiped on accept I started fucking her faster.

I wrapped my hand in her hair forcing her head forward so she could look at herself.