19|| Interrogation

"Are you fucking insane!" I yelled slamming my hands on his desk

"Are you fucking insane!" I yelled slamming my hands on his desk. He sat on his chair staring at me and I felt to punch him.

"You could of asked me to bring her." I said.

"Not fucking kidnap my bestfriend to integrate her" I got up from the chair and walked in front of him. I sat on the edge of the table.

"She's innocent, Violet knows nothing about your gang" I said and he scoffed.

"I can't trust her" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you trust Marcus?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Right my father trusts Violet you should too" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"She went home with Clay for all I know she could be plotting against you" he said his tone harsher than before.

"That doesn't mean she is working with Viper!" I yelled.

"We don't even know if Clay is really working with Viper" I added.

"She's been seen with him on multiple occasions Avery" he reasoned. 

"That doesn't mean she could be working with him" I argued and he clenched his jaw.

"If I see a single bruise on Violet's body when she steps out of that room I'll kill you myself" I seethed and I pushed myself off the edge of the desk walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" he questioned. 

"That doesn't concern you" I answered and with that I slammed the door behind me.

I couldn't stand being in his presence. God the man irritated me so much. Now I remember how much I actually hated him.

Walking down the hall I stepped into another office where Java and Matteo was in and they looked up at me as I walked in the door.

"So?" Java raised his eyebrows and I slumped down on the couch. This room looked like my ex-therpaist one.

Not a good thing.

"Gosh he is an ass" I said and Java laughed. He sat on the head chair of the desk twisting a pen in between his fingers.

I remember when those same fingers were deep inside- stop.

"Tell me about it" Matteo exasperated.  Matteo sat opposite Java with his feet up on the arm rest.

I sighed deeply and felt around my pocket. I groaned when I remembered Ace had my phone and I was too mad to go ask him for it.

"Java, Matteo" I said and they both looked at me with curious eyes.

"Can you guys keep me and Ace on the low?" I asked in a hopeful tone.

"Our lips are sealed" Java said and both Matteo and him sealed their lips with their fingers and tossed the invisible key away. 

Matteo's phone dinged with a notification and it made me miss my phone.