Taimujan 'Jinu' Parker(Au, Revamped)

(Have black spots in his hair)

Taimujan Parker

Mainly Goes By: Jinu(as his older sister gave him the nickname)

Age: 17

Height: 193cm

Male

October 31st

Nationality: Japanese/Italian

Straight

Bio: Taimujan was born to the pro hero 'Time Stopper' Hitto and a mafia leader Diavola as he had an older sister by two years, Mitsuri and then gotten an younger sister by the name of Yuno.  he was living a good life being trained by his father and gaining a friend by the name of Izumi Midoriya but the happiness died down in his life as him and his family went to go see what his quirk is since it haven't shown but to his dismay the doctors told him that he was quirkless. After that, his father soon stopped training him and went more focusing on his and his mother ignored him, as his clan and his uncle disowned and disbanded him from being apart of the clan but he didn't even care about them. But his sister still cared about him as Mitsuri became over protective towards him as he was still friends with Izumi and protected her from bakugou and the bullies even if he didn't have a quirk he can still face them gaining scars and somewhat brunt marks. When he was 12 Taimujan had enough and wanted to leave Japan much to his sisters dismay but after he explain and explained they said he can leave as he then told Izumi about his plan and she was sad about him leaving as she grew a crush on him and so did he with her. She then told him that she loved him and he accepted it and started dating, he then left to the states as mainly people didn't have quirks and landed in New York. Couple of weeks he then met the Parker family, May parker and Ben Parker as he was confused on what to do next, they asked him where is his parents and he then explained everything to them and they was shocked and soon adopted him to their family gaining the Parker last name. One day, he was bitten by and radioactive spider changing his life for ever and then some.

Personality: calm, cool, kind, caring, cold, cruel, intelligence, cunny, nice, brave, trustworthy, jokful, protective

Likes: his friends, his sisters, his adopted aunt and uncle, music, chocolate, training, his job, his girlfriend, resting, coffee, soda, video games

Hates: his parents, his uncles, villains, endeavor, losing his temper, bakugou, bullies, drama, people annoying him, fake heroes, fake people

Hero Name: Spider-Man

Suit: 

(have more, and will get anti-venom)

Abilities: Super strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, enhanced reflexes, enhanced agility, wall crawling, healing factor, venom blast, stingers, spider sense, camofluage

Voice:

(Garou's Voice)

Girlfriend: Izumi Midoriya