HTSCF CH 008 Male lead #3 is yours just because you say so?

A/N: Alright, some NSFW content ahead, but not the kind you're looking forward to though... Sorry. D:

Beta: Jeannette

The next day Jun woke up to two weights on him, one over his chest and one over his waist. He looked down at the arms on his body and tried to push them off, but they only increased in weight and pressure. Undeterred, Jun stuck two fingers up Eli's nostrils.

"Baby!" Eli tumbled out of bed, exposing that part of his naked body when he stood back up. His face bright red, Jun was about to cover his eyes when someone else did it for him.

"Why are you naked?" Azel growled from behind, his breath lightly caressing the back of Jun's neck, making him shiver.

"I like to sleep naked."

"You weren't naked last night..." Jun muttered. His eyes were still covered but the image was still ingrained in his mind.

"I got naked after you fell asleep." The satisfied grin could be heard through his voice.

Outside the bedroom, the doorbell rang. Azel glared at Eli. "You. Put some clothes on." Then he dragged Jun outside with him and settled him on the sofa in the living room.

"What?" Azel opened the door with a sullen face. Both parties were surprised to see each other.

"Sergeant Major Barton..." The soldier at the door saluted with some surprise. It was the first time he'd ever seen the sergeant major in such casual wear with just a loose t-shirt and pants, without wearing his glasses.

(A/N: Highest rank for combat medic maybe, don't take my word for it though.)

Azel nodded. "Your purpose?"

"I'm here on behalf of General Charles Erwin. He asks that Mr. Jun Taylor meet him at his residence for an important discussion."

"Alright." Without further words, Azel closed the door on the soldier.

|System, who is Charles Erwin again?|

|Host, that's male lead #1, the main wife—er, husband—of the female protagonist's harem!|

|Oh.|

Was the female protagonist making a move on him? But he hadn't done anything to provoke her in the past month. He'd stayed out of sight, avoided her and the harem members, and had been pretty low-key. Well, that last part had been proven difficult with the lighthouse beacon named Eli. But even with the zombie tide, the star of the show had been Eli, not him. Was that why?

"Are you going?" Azel sat down next to Jun.

"Don't I have to? It's the General..."

The bedroom door opened and Eli sauntered out to settle down on the other side of Jun. Very naturally, he put an arm around his shoulders. "Baby, no one can make you do what you don't want to do as long as I'm here."

Azel frowned. Eli sure had gotten full of himself because he made such a stupid mistake. Azel was prepared to make it up to Jun for the rest of his life. "It's up to you."

From the corner of his eyes, Jun saw Azel reaching out to pat his head and dodged. Unaffected, Azel's hand casually landed on Jun's thigh instead, rubbing it a few times. Jun's eyebrows and lips twitched. These guys were always taking advantage of him, making it very difficult to draw a line. He wasn't the original Jun Taylor they were in love with...

|Are you perhaps jealous, Host?|

|No.|

|Well, you seem to share some similarities to the original, so—|