HTSCF CH 027 Host, you can't just go offline.

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: Minor bit of NSFW, not the kind you're looking forward to lol sorry

The witch doctor advised Azazel and Elior of some things they should pay attention to. "Since this is his first pregnancy, absolutely no mating while he's pregnant."

No mating? Was the witch doctor trying to kill them? Azazel asked: "By mating, do you mean...?"

Understanding what he meant—he was an old man but he had been young once—the witch doctor elaborated. "No penetration. Anything else is fine as long as it doesn't tire him."

"..."

They supposed that it was better than nothing. After giving some more advice, the witch doctor left with his well-deserved colossal core. All this time, Jun had been laying in bed pretending to be asleep.

After the longest period he had ever been so quiet, Elior spoke again. "I know you're awake, baby."

Jun blinked his eyes open with a sheepish smile and sat up in bed with legs bent, his head resting on his knees. Azazel went around the bed to sit next to him and gently rested his hand on his flat stomach.

"Here is our child."

Yes, their child, regardless of whether it was his or Elior's. According to the witch doctor, depending on whose it was, Jun could be pregnant for a month to three months until birth, unless it was a female he was carrying, then it would be at least nine months. Though females were precious, all three of them were hoping it wasn't a female, especially Jun.

He, a 100% man, was pregnant! He still couldn't quite wrap his mind around it and rubbed his stomach with a thoughtful look. Was there really life inside him right now?

"Don't worry about it too much, baby." Elior exhaled, having come to terms with their situation, and let go of all his tension.

News of the pregnancy spread relatively quickly. Beastmen City might be a city, but it couldn't compare to a modern-day city, with tens or hundreds of thousands of people. At the most, Beastmen City housed about 5,000 beastmen, and 7 of them were witch doctors, who all knew and talked to each other. It was not surprising that by the end of the week, all of Beastmen City knew about Jun's pregnancy.

(NSFW...)

When the news reached Sorrel, he was in the midst of a passionate frenzy with five of his men. He let go of the hard cock in his mouth to say one word: "What?"

The one who was in Sorrel's mouth was Caesar, the black panther beastman. With a groan of need, he grabbed Sorrel's chin and thrust back into his mouth. "Yeah... Who would have thought that failed female would actually... Ha... Suck harder, Sorrel..."

Sorrel, whose hole was being plugged by two thick ones and was stroking two more with his hands, furrowed his eyebrows as he sucked harder on Caesar. After giving birth for the fifth time, he had been starving for some intimacy. His men refused to touch him at all during pregnancy, treating him like some fragile thing, so he had been denied any kind of sex or even release for the past three months.

If only he couldn't get pregnant. Then again, he wouldn't be able to have all of these thick, strong cocks if he couldn't. Even that failed female Faye managed to get pregnant, so he had to work even harder. With mating, a female could win over a male, but it was with pregnancy that their heart was truly kept. He learned that from his experience with Leo.

If the pregnancy was Azazel's then what were his chances of stealing him from Faye? Renewed by a certain fervor, Sorrel's mouth sucked even harder and brought Caesar to orgasm. He swallowed the fluids with delight and continued to lick and suck on Ceaser. He still wasn't satisfied and had yet to cum. Twisting his hips to entice the two inside him, his action made them thrust harder and faster, hitting that sweet spot over and over.