HTSCF CH 019 A wild beastman appeared!

Beta: Jeannette

To keep things simple, Jun went with a basic cartoon style and even resorted to stick figures. He drew what happened with the T Rex and him "accidentally" falling off the cliff as well as all the things his body ran into while falling. When done, he gestured to his body, especially the bruises and the depiction on the ground. Azazel analyzed it for a short while before guessing anything.

"So you were chased by a colossal and fell off a cliff...?"

With a grin, Jun nodded. Azazel showed a fond smile and patted Jun's head. This gesture was so familiar and the same as before that he was certain this man was the same person as Azel and Zeke.

Azazel's hand moved from Jun's head to his neck and massaged its side. "Then what about here? How did you become mute?"

This was a little easier to draw. Although he didn't know who had poisoned him, the plot indicated that it was something he ate, so he drew that.

"... You ate something bad?" Azazel's eyebrows narrowed as he frowned.

Shrugging, Jun displayed a wry smile. Azazel held him in his embrace, careful not to be too rough, and rested his chin on the top of his head. "Don't worry, the witch doctor should be able to help you."

Jun felt really... oppressed! Whereas he maintained his usual height of 175 cm, which was neither very tall nor short, these two beastmen he had run into averaged over 2 meters tall, not to mention they were even more muscular than their previous lives. Before, they were maybe a little more than half a head taller than him, but now his head was only at their shoulders. He wanted to gnaw their legs.

(A/N: That's about over 6'7" tall)

Before he could, a rustling was heard at the entrance and Elior returned with a tiny earthen jar in his hands. Seeing them in an embrace, Elior didn't react and simply sat down in front of Jun to start to apply some of the medicinal salve onto the more prominent injuries on his body.

"You went to the Deer Tribe?"

"Yeah."

"Where'd you find him?"

"Near the edge of the western part of the forest."

"Are you a part of the Golden Lion tribe?" Azazel stroked Jun's cat ears and he jolted. The man's other hand found its way to his tail, making his toes curl and breathing quicken. It was such an unfamiliar sensation.

Elior finished applying the salve and caressed Jun's cheeks. "Poor little kitty, you were abandoned. But it's ok, you can just become ours."

"We are wild beastmen, also unwanted, so we won't abandon you. What do you say?" Azazel wrapped his arms around Jun, enveloping him in a possessive manner.

After two worlds with these two, how could he possibly say no to them? He had already decided that if he were to meet them again in this world, he would try to be more honest in his feelings with them.

After Jun agreed, Azazel and Elior exchanged information and arrived at a more complete story of what happened to him. Then Azazel left to hunt for some food and Elior stayed behind.

They had a quick dinner of roasted meat and after, took Jun to a nearby stream to bathe in. Before turning in for the night, Elior applied the medicinal salve again and held Jun in his arms to sleep. The next day the trio went to go to the Deer Tribe to meet with their witch doctor.

Carnivorous tribes didn't trade with wild beastmen, because they either feared them or found them beneath them, but the herbivorous tribes were different. Herbivores had items they desired but couldn't attain that carnivores could, such as beast cores or the even more desirable, colossal cores. When a certain amount of beast cores were consumed, they could raise the rank of a beastman.