HTSCF CH 046 The Strongest Alphas

The forum thread presented the profiles of two handsome men, both with a generic military photograph attached that could be viewed as a 3D hologram. Beside the portrayals were various details, including the names, ages, military ranks, attributes, and achievements of the two.

General Niall Atlas, age 31, commanded the First Army and his physique was SSS grade while his spirituality was SS grade. With identical attributes was his opponent for "strongest alpha in the galaxy," General Cyrus Albert, age 27, commander of the Second Army. In terms of achievements, they were also comparable, making it difficult to determine which of the two was stronger. Perhaps if age were the determining factor, Cyrus Albert had a slight advantage...

Jun turned off his terminal and leaned back against his headboard in thought. If he were to seek out the two men or vice versa, he was destined to awaken as an omega. Then, the only solution was to be marked by them, but could an omega be marked by two alphas?

Clutching his head, Jun frowned. In any case, how was he supposed to activate his omega genes? Maybe he didn't have to activate them since he didn't know the method, and neither did his mother. None of the records he'd skimmed knew. System 00, of course, didn't know, and he doubted those two alphas would know. Because recessive omegas were incredibly rare, over time the method of activating a recessive omega's genes became lost. The only remaining information was that the strongest alpha was required. What did that even mean?

A knock at the door interrupted any further thoughts Jun might have had. When he opened the door, he was blinded by the sight. The protagonist, Skye Lennox, with his particularly striking colored hair, left him confused: Was it pink? Or was it red? Or perhaps purple-violet? No, it was that one phone company's magenta! Jun squinted a little as this debate ran through his head.

"Cadet Linden, my name is Skye Lennox, Colonel of the Third Army, and I am here on behalf of the Crown Prince, to recruit you to the Third Army."

Still somewhat distracted, Jun's response was sluggish. "... Pleased to meet you, Colonel. Would you like to come inside?" This was the first time a protagonist came at him right away and so straightforwardly. Compared to previous protagonists, Skye Lennox could be considered aggressive.

"No. Will you accept?"

Jun scratched his cheek. "... I haven't even graduated from the academy, Colonel."

"It doesn't matter. If you accept, there will be a spot reserved for you in the Third Army when you graduate."

"I—"

"He will not accept."

Skye Lennox turned around and was astonished to see the man he had been seeking an audience with for so many days, Niall Atlas. Standing next to him was the other man he had been trying to reach, Cyrus Albert.

The two men had been patrolling the edges of the Empire's territory and had just returned at warp speed for the same purpose of recruiting Rain Linden. They didn't expect the Colonel that had been pestering them to be here for the same reason.

When Skye Lennox turned around to face them, the two alphas were momentarily stunned by the visage of his bright magenta hair and androgynous face, but that was quickly forgotten when their eyes met Rain Linden's green eyes.

At first, Skye Lennox was pleased by their reaction when they saw him. He knew he was good-looking, desirable to all. But that sense of satisfaction was instantly extinguished when he witnessed the infatuated gazes of the two alphas' the moment they caught sight of Rain Linden, who was as equally attractive as him but of a different type—the more youthful and boyish kind.

With clenched fists, Skye Lennox repeated himself. "Cadet Linden, do you accept? This isn't an opportunity that comes every day—"

"He will not accept." Niall Atlas repeated.