HTSCF CH 040 Attending college for the second (?) time

Because Jun was too busy being done into oblivion by Azazel and Elior, System 00 had been unable to update him of his progress with the Side Mission until the next morning. Now it was summer vacation, so Jun didn't have much to do before college started. He had been accepted to the T University of his choice and would start in September.

|-50%? How did that happen? When?|

|I don't know how, Host, but it happened on your graduation day.|

"Oh."

"What's wrong, babe?" Azazel massaged Jun's thigh to comfort him.

"Nothing."

Azazel pinched Jun's chin and forced him to look him in the eyes. "Tell me."

Leaning his forehead against Azazel's, Jun closed his eyes. "It's nothing important, don't worry..."

"Baby, talk to us."

Today Azazel and Elior had to start working again, and they were currently in the study. Jun was sitting on Azazel's thighs while looking at the ADAS official website. Elior was sitting on the chair beside theirs, his hand on top of Jun's. Since he turned 18, these two had been more clingy than before, transforming fully into man-sized leeches. More like, all their reservations had disappeared.

"Just, things never seem to work out for me."

"What do you mean, babe?"

"I try and I try, but still, I fail..."

Though Azazel and Elior did not understand, they tried. "In time, you'll succeed." Azazel comforted him.

"Yeah, it took us years to realize our dream as game developers. Regardless, we'll be here by your side."

"Yeah... Thank you." Jun showered Azazel and Elior's faces with some soft kisses full of affection and appreciation.

Today, Monsoon announced the making of a new game, Finale, a VR dating simulation game where people can be and do anything they want. They could play as the male or female or even intersex character that was customizable, go after men or women or both men and women, be monogamous or polygamous or polyamorous, and so on.

The possibilities were endless and the storyline was deep enough to not just be empty gameplay. There was another announcement, one about a Monsoon convention that would be held during the winter vacation, so people could try the demo for Finale and be the first to get a glimpse of the next expansion of ADAS. Part of the convention included a competition of arena fights to win prizes. This was also a means for friends and in-game lovers to meet in person, and the convention was designated to be held at T City Convention Center.

T City was an important location in the plot. Although Feng Bingwen and Li Jie met in Atlan, most of their development as a couple was in the real world. Both attended T University and their families' residences were also in T City. When Jun started T University in September, the love rival would return to M Country to start another storm between the gong and shou, who would be embroiled in the gong's family's disapproval.

The weekend before university started, Jun needed to move into the dorms for military training. When Azazel and Elior found out that M Country had such a requirement, they were devastated. On their way to Jun's dorm, their faces were the epitome of unwilling bitterness.

"It's just two weeks." Jun tried to placate them.

"Of nothing," Elior whined quite pitifully. "We won't even be able to text or call you." For a grown man, he sure could act very petulant.

Jun was the first to arrive at his dorm and started sorting out his things right away. The faster he finished, the more time he could spend with Azazel and Elior before they had to part. He had three roommates and they showed up one after another, and there were no problems except that one was an ADAS player and knew all three of them.