HTSCF CH 028 The arrival of the villainess. (NSFW)

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: Very light birthing description, so...? If that is not your thing, well... Also NSFW warning!

Half a month later, the earthquake that was supposed to happen arrived. Early that day, Jun had been feeling some strange pulling pains at the pit of his stomach and Azazel went to get the witch doctor.

"He's about to give birth."

"Fuck." That was Jun.

The witch doctor looked at Elior. "Based on the timing, you're probably the father."

Hearing the witch doctor say that caused a tremor in Elior's heart. To think even he would have a day like this. Laying on the bed, Jun tried to visualize the birthing process and just couldn't do it.

The witch doctor saw that look and spoke. "He's a python so you'll be laying eggs."

"Oh."

Laying eggs—that didn't sound too bad. What was he? A chicken?

"They'll be about this big." The doctor held up his fist and Jun winced, picturing something that big coming out there. Then again, Azazel and Elior's combined thickness was even bigger than that...

"It'll be ok." Said the person who put him in this situation and wasn't the one who'd be giving birth. Elior held Jun's hand just to receive a glare and could only give a helpless smile in return.

Right then, Jun was suddenly overwhelmed by a sudden pain in the pit of his stomach and the world started shaking. The damn earthquake had to happen right as he was going to give birth! What timing!

When the earthquake ended a few minutes later, Jun had pushed out 3—that damn number again—fist-sized eggs with Elior's help, who held him up by the thighs to help the process along. The witch doctor had long been kicked out of the bedroom while Azazel stood by to watch the birthing and to protect Jun from any falling debris.

It was just a short moment, but Jun was worn out from the tension of the earthquake. He laid back down on the bed with the eggs next to him after they had been cleaned by Elior. Was he still human? Oh wait, he was a female beastman.

The witch doctor was allowed back in and explained to them how to incubate the eggs. "In about 2 to 3 months they should hatch if the conditions are good."

News of the birth traveled just as quickly as that of the pregnancy. Such things weren't privatized in the world of beastmen. When Sorrel heard about it, he was delighted. Faye had given birth to neither a female nor wolf cubs. Though he wanted Elior too, he wouldn't want to give birth to snake eggs or raise snakes, not that females had to be involved in the raising of their children. It was usually the males' duty.

Beastmen City had just survived an earthquake, and there would be a lot of things that needed to be rebuilt so he would leave Faye alone for now, but after...

(NSFW)

A week after letting Jun recuperate, Azazel and Elior went back to their normal sex routine. That is, to do Jun at the same time. They had been deprived for nearly two months now, so the first night was especially vigorous. Due to the recent birthing, there wasn't even a need to stretch him out and have him get used to being entered by both of them again.

"Fuck! It feels so damn good to be inside you again, babe." The two men were caught up in their lust and even Azazel, who liked to slowly enter at first, couldn't control himself and was thrusting just as fast, just as hard, just as crazy as Elior, who was being silent unlike usual. "Ah... Fuck, still so tight, so fucking good..."